B's Final - Hagane No Renkinjutsushi ~ ALL FMA 2015 ~

Started by BSaphire, October 28, 2010, 11:40:40 AM

rini_mai

BSaphire

Quote from: rini_mai on February 18, 2011, 02:20:10 PM
I'll be going as Riza Hawkeye.
I've got you down 1st Lieutenant! :) Updated! looking for more FMA Cospeeps!
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Kites-kun

zero209

Looks like it will just be me as Lt. Col maes hughes. my friends bailed on me. I had it ordered in two week ago so i should get it soon. If anyone wants to meet up sooner and hang out i'll be there friday night at the farimont.

ICosplayNeji

Due to gathering conflicts, I'm not gonna be able to make it as Izumi this time around :'(

EJAY420

Most Impressive.

BSaphire

@ Kites-kun: Yeah! another Mustang!
@ zero209: Well we would have used them in some epic battle scene where they died anyway right *LOL :P We could still throw them on the ground and use them as civilian casualties *LOL ROF
@ICosplayNeji: NOOO! Where is the tag team love :( I guess I will just have to "school" those short little pipsqueaks on my own *tear*
@EJAY 420: Yep... not that I can't handle it, but tag teaming Ed was looking to be great fun! :P

Updated the list! Still lots of names with no one representing them... come on FMA fans where are you?
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

ICosplayNeji

I KNOOOOOW OTL So much sadness :'( But I think my Ed is still going... and they thought I was going to be the only Teacher there... Have fun with them BSaphire C:<

EJAY420

where the heck are all the FMA cosplayerz at?!?!?!?!?!?
Most Impressive.

BSaphire

The list has been updated and characters have been added! Now to find more FMA cosplayers! Join in the mayhem with us!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

Rukazu3

can you put me down as Sergeant Kane Fury?  it'll be my first full metal alchemist gathering at Fanime!

BSaphire

Quote from: Rukazu3 on March 21, 2011, 10:03:32 PM
can you put me down as Sergeant Kane Fury?  it'll be my first full metal alchemist gathering at Fanime!
Yeah! We have a Kane Fury! Where is Scar and the other Homunculi?
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

zero209

just got my uniform in from cosplay house. The only problem they made the jacket way to short. So i gotta reorder a new one in. Luckly they said they can have it done in time. I can't wait i'm counting the days down.

BSaphire

Quote from: zero209 on April 03, 2011, 01:08:57 AM
just got my uniform in from cosplay house. The only problem they made the jacket way to short. So i gotta reorder a new one in. Luckly they said they can have it done in time. I can't wait i'm counting the days down.
Well that just gives you more time to take pics of your daughter :P Can't wait either!!!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC

SukebeStudios

I can't wait to bring out my Sloth cosplay again.

MamaTrish

Hey guys! This is my first Fanime to date but it's definitely not my first time being Trisha Elric :D I'll be her for the gathering so.. yes. Expect me with HohoPapa. And possibly with apples
If you guys have seen a Trisha at ALA or AX, it was most likely me. Just a heads up

lycan510

Um... forgive me if I'm mistaken... but I believe Fuhrer Bradley was Wrath? I should be there as Bradley.
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

bm813

My gold contacts have come, so perhaps I will update my automail and come as Ed too!

mukieemelano

Hello there,

Im going to try to be there as lust depending how my costume making goes this week :)
Meow <3

BSaphire

I have updated the list! Excitement & frustration overwhelm me... *sigh... back to sewing!
BSaphire
Founder:
AC   DC