Monday Registration + Group Registration?

Started by PyroToxic, November 04, 2010, 11:25:06 PM

PyroToxic

I already paid for my registration on the last day of fanime this year, but for 2011 one of my friends is unable to pick up his badge so I signed him up in my group so I could pick it up. However the server doesn't know I've already paid and in order to register him I'd have to pay for the both of us. Is there a way for me to pay only for him?

SOawesomeness

I'm unsure as to what the specifics of your question is, but it seems like you said you Pre-Registered for Fanime 2011 during the last day of Fanime 2010. If someone hasn't paid but got registered, the information of the registered user was wiped and did not carry over to this year.

If you have not paid, you will need to make a new account, as we do not carry over previous years' information.

If you're asking about retrieving your 2011 account information from pre-reg 2010, then you'll have to wait until we upload the information into the current database. We'll let you know about this on the main page of the website. (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

ewu

I think what is being asked is to add a 2010 last day pre-reg account to a now pre-reg account. both of which are paid.

as far as I know the system does not support that, but e-mail registrationATfanimeDOTcom and we will see what we can do.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom