Crunchyroll Adds GoLion aka Voltron

Started by rockmanpet, November 14, 2010, 03:58:48 PM

rockmanpet

Crunchyroll has announced that it has added the seminal robot action series GoLion, one of the series used to create the US adaptation better known as Voltron. The complete 52 episode series is available immediately to Premium/All-Access members, with the first episode available to regular members now and the complete series 90 days from today.  Continue reading for the press release.

CRUNCHYROLL AND GO LION ROAR INTO ACTION TODAY

The Defenders of the Universe reassemble today on Crunchyroll with the online streaming debut of GO LION aka Voltron.

This is the uncensored, unedited version with original Japanese voices and english subs and the original story which was altered originally so its a great way to see your childhood favorite anime the way it originally was, was the voice actress for Goku in it.

Throwfox

For some reason Crunchyroll doesn't work for me- I signed up and everything but I can't seem to watch ANything!

And it says that they have Neko-ramen , do you know if they do or not?

Dany

Nice! This is mighty relevant to my interests....because I admit it: I am a fan of Lotor. As much of a dolt as he could be sometimes, he's still my non-hero hero!
2012 Costumes (or so we hope!)
Ayukawa, Miime, Oscar, Yuria, D'Eon