Vocal Covers of Anime and VK Songs. (Utattemita)

Started by jvs, November 27, 2010, 10:38:16 AM

jvs

In Japan, there's niconico, and since I'm in Canada, I picked YouTube to be my main platform to sing.
Those who're familiar with niconico would know this as "utattemita", and the singers as "utaite".

I'm mostly active as a VK band vocalist in Vancouver, but I've been doing vocal covers of a lot of anime and VK songs on YouTube since 1.5yrs ago. I've been reluctant to post about the channel, but I gathered up my courage to write here after it became more stable in terms of views and subscribers =)

On my channel, there are 2 separate vocal cover projects.
One of more interest to the people here, is likely "Code C", where I cover any Japanese anime/drama/games OP, ED, or theme songs. "Code V" are visual-kei covers. Most of them are requested, and some I picked myself. So far I've done 38 songs.

Just to list the series I've covered songs from:
Gundam, FMA, REBORN, BASARA, Durarara!!, Soul Eater, Darker Than Black, kuroshitsuji, Vampire Knight, BLOOD+, Death Note, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, FolksSoul...

If you're interested at all in what I'm doing, please feel free to check out my channel for more details.
I also accept requests (though it's gotten frighteningly long and I have no idea when I can go through all of it at the moment...but the songs I like jumps the queue anyway XD), so please feel free to request any songs you want to hear~

http://www.youtube.com/jinxyz527

And for the rare few who are interested in Code V,
a lot of anime songs I covered were visual-kei bands anyway XD
But I did cover a lot of songs from abingdon boys school and T.M.Revolution.
Also looks like I'll be doing a lot more from SID, and Acid Black Cherry.

*This post is in celebration to 400 subscribers, 10,000 channel views, and almost 100,000 video views*