SUMMER WARS

Started by Throwfox, January 19, 2011, 11:32:47 AM

Throwfox

I can't be the only one whos super impatient and can't wait to see Summer wars (check out the youtube trailer for it)

anybody else excited?  (also-have you seen the girl who leapt through time?) 

Sherbert

Summer Wars and The Girl Who Lept Through Time are two of my favorite anime movies. I love the art style! I watched Summer Wars with english subs in 1080p and it's very beautiful! Summer Wars has a bit more action, while GWLTT touches the heart just a tad more. Neither is better than the other in my opinion though! :D I would love to see more movies from Hosoda Mamoru!

I was Snow Villiers from FFXIII accompanied by a Sazh Kastroy from the same game at Fanime 2011. If you have pictures of either of us send me a pm or email! Thanks!

LadyGlitterbow

MY EXCITEMENT LEVEL!!! IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!

Yeah I love the animation too. Looks cute and exciting. GWLTT was amazing. Anyone know when it comes out in America? Probably not, huh?

LastExile

EXTREMELY excited.
I love The Girl Who Leapt Through Time with the passion of a thousand suns.
I don't think Summer Wars will disappoint.

c2chaos

After seeing Summer Wars, I thought, "Yeah! Geeks are bad-ace!" heheh. I teared up a bit watching TGWLTT.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

taki-desu

I've watched it a loong time ago before it was licensed. It's pretty interesting and I love the BL doujins of it =///w//= ohoho

Akito_starwind

Yay Summer Wars. Loved It. 
all about Koi, Koi.  8)

Valkyrie Ryu

Twas a really good movie indeed :3