why NOT to go to fanime!

Started by Throwfox, February 07, 2011, 04:06:12 PM

ice queen

Quote from: LordKefka on February 10, 2011, 09:29:38 PM

Then my question is this: why even make a topic about this and especially in serious business?

Not to be slightly off topic, but I kind of made a statement about such. But I completely agree with you.
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

TC X0 Lt 0X

No need to get too heated Pyron =P

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Kertus

Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

Lizchan33

Quote from: Throwfox on February 10, 2011, 07:06:17 PM

Ya- I'm aware of all the things that go on in conventions(well, as far as I am able to understand) like the hentai and yaoi things, And the times i've gone to cons I've chosen to ignore and pass those types of things.

Sooo uhhh you could do that with the children wearing collars and leashes? (ignore and pass those people)

It's all a matter of learning to ignore people. I'm half black... I avoid Black people because they usually act stereo-typical and I hate it when people speak to me in crazy "Ebonics" or "Ibonics" or what ever you'd like to call it...... I have learned to ignore them or make it so they won't try to associate with me.... Simple and easy.

And I'm totally done here. I know it takes a while to learn how to interact in society and being 16 (right? or was it 17?) you still have time to learn and grow out of quick judgments.

Mizuki

You know, the world is filled with crap that isn't good for anyone, yet we still have to stand by and have to take it in. It's called ignoring/building immunity. If you can not do this, I hope you enjoy your little bubble because you are NOT going to survive in this world. As people are trying to make people more tolerant and mature, you kind of people show up and have a huge bias/prejudice and don't even think twice about just ignoring it. I can't believe such a small menial thing will prevent you to going to Fanime, if you have fun, just go and ignore it for fucks sake. This thread is done, I've let it rock for way too long.

*EDIT*

Since I know you'll still look at this thread eventually, nice response on your personal text. You caused it from your bitching, at least accept it without being sore.