(WTS) FMA Box Sets + Movie Autographed by Vic

Started by heeroyuy135, February 16, 2011, 08:48:44 PM

heeroyuy135

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280634988131

I am selling a unique piece of anime merchandise. It's the original FMA box sets plus the movie, all autographed by Vic Mignogna (who surprisingly is a GoH at AX 2011) and others.

Starting bid is at $249.99 Buy it now for $279.99, but there's an option to make an offer
No one bought the thing. If anyone is interested in buying it though, please PM me. For now,
/thread

Hachimitsu

I wish you the best of luck for the merchandise to be sell but the hard part about selling things in autographed is that its kinda easy to forge some copies!... My question I really am concern and hope you do have is do you have some kinda of photographed proof that you actually do have these signed from the actual Vic Mignogna. Also What year did you had these autographed?
I'm still kinda interested but again, I don't have anything to offer since im trying my best to save money. but I wanted to know if you are really prepared to sell something of high valuable for it!
just wanted to know thats all!

Questions again:
-Do you have photo proof?
-when did you get this autographed at? (remember, a signed year can mean a big difference )

heeroyuy135

Vic signed the first two box sets and the Shamballa movie at Sac-Anime Winter 2008 and signed the last two at Sac-Anime Winter 2009.
Travis signed both the Season 1, Part 1 box set and the Shamballa movie at Sac-Anime Winter 2008.
Chris, Laura, and Wendy's autographs were obtained at Anime Vegas 2010.

I don't have any photo proof, but I know for sure all of these events were documented in my con reviews for the California Conventions Blog.

Cosplay Circus

You may want to provide links to the blog, best of luck with selling!

Never mind, saw you signature ^^;;
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)