Yuya Matsushita at FanimeCon 2011 - MusicFest Guest of Honor

Started by Acid_Android, March 03, 2011, 06:18:37 PM

.::midnight.maiden::.

Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

The-O

The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

Kuudere

Okay, was I the only one who had to resist yelling "MOE!" when he kept stumbling over the words "Black Butler"? "Bura-buraku buutuu....Kuroshitsuji."

Gah, that was freakin' adorable.

Super No 1

Nergene A.
-super-no1.com - (Owner)
-J!-ENT - (Staff Photographer)
-Cosplay Underground - (Cosplay pictorials)

Angelx624

Ahhh, I'm hoping he comes back again next year, as well~!! ^/////^ I really, REALLY enjoyed his performance and Q&A this year, I also was able to get his autograph on Saturday~!! ^^ He signed the Kuroshitsuji manga I bought at Fanime that weekend~ XDD;; And I even got to shake his hand. ;/////; I was brave enough to ask~ >////<
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

chifunii

Quote from: Super No 1 on July 08, 2011, 10:11:59 AM
Our interview and photos from Fanime are now available.  Please check it out and enjoy!

http://j-entonline.com/gallery/j-ents-dennis-a-amith-interviews-pop-staractor-yuya-matsushita-j-ent-interviews-and-articles/

Otsukaresama~ Thank you (and the whole team!) for all the hard work you've all put into this! The photos and the interview were a pleasure to look through (oh the quality! xD). I did find a little typo, perhaps? I just want to clarify in case I misunderstood...

Here:
A question that your fans have wanted me to ask you since you guys have created music for anime is "Do you watch any anime series or read any manga and if so, what are your favorites?"
YUYA MATSUSHITA: Of course "Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)",and I also like the manga "Uchuu Kyoudai". Also "ONE PIECE". I don't think any guys can't hate on this one.

Isn't it supposed to be "I don't think any guys can hate on this one"? That's the only way it would make sense to me. xD Or perhaps I'm just reading the question the wrong way. =_=;;
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-