Yuya Matsushita at FanimeCon 2011 - MusicFest Guest of Honor

Started by Acid_Android, March 03, 2011, 06:18:37 PM

Acid_Android

Quote from: runpuri on March 03, 2011, 09:12:30 PM
Thank you so much for inviting him! I'm a really big fan of him! I have a question, What time will his concert, q&a and autograph session be? or if it's undecided, what time/day can we expect it to be?>

Also, does Fanime or Matsushita Yuya's company have certain photography rules? (for autograph session?)

thank you again~

The concert will be on May 28th...Saturday night. We'll keep everyone posted on photo policies and schedules so please be sure to check the website and forums often.
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

squarebubblex

lilaznlori

Will entrance to the concert and autograph session be available for everyone like last year, or will there be tickets like when An Cafe came?

Acid_Android

Quote from: lilaznlori on March 05, 2011, 09:59:35 AM
Will entrance to the concert and autograph session be available for everyone like last year, or will there be tickets like when An Cafe came?

...LOL I guess we'll never live down the tickets stuff, huh? LOL

We're not doing tickets!!! LOL.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

TofuHopper

I'm so excited I'm about to burst! Going to camp out foreverrrr <3

atarashi.michi

Quote from: Acid_Android on March 04, 2011, 10:17:46 PMThe concert will be on May 28th...Saturday night. We'll keep everyone posted on photo policies and schedules so please be sure to check the website and forums often.

oh my gosh YESSSSSSSS
that means i can go to watch without having to rush after school on friday!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkknightcecil

Quote from: Acid_Android on March 05, 2011, 10:08:24 AM
Quote from: lilaznlori on March 05, 2011, 09:59:35 AM

...LOL I guess we'll never live down the tickets stuff, huh? LOL

We're not doing tickets!!! LOL.
Oh man that ticket business was.... :|
Thank god no more tickets LOL

blacklolita

i would like to know if you have to pay to get into the musicfest or do you just show your fanime badge and get in free?

chifunii

Quote from: blacklolita on March 05, 2011, 08:32:45 PM
i would like to know if you have to pay to get into the musicfest or do you just show your fanime badge and get in free?

MusicFest doesn't cost anything extra to attend, just have your FanimeCon badge and you're in! :)
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

.::midnight.maiden::.

Quote from: chifunii on March 04, 2011, 07:33:47 PM
Quote from: atarashi.michi on March 04, 2011, 01:20:07 AM
just wondering, will he most likely be performing and having the signing on the weekend part (sat. & sun.)?
because i have school on friday YnY

If there are two artists for MusicFest this year (;), then it'd probably be
Friday: Concert
Saturday: Q&A + Autograph Session
Sunday: Concert
Monday: Q&A + Autograph Session
like it was last year...

Quote from: Hikalynn on March 04, 2011, 06:28:03 PM
I'm a new attendee to Fanime, but when will MusicFest be and where will Yuya-san be meet-and-greeting/autograph with the audience?

I heard that it was in the Civic Auditorium, but isn't that some place away from the Convention Center???

Sorry for my newbiness, been screaming "KYAAAA" since the announcement!

The concert will be across the street from the convention center, not far at all! As for the Q&A+Autographs, it'll probably be held in one of the rooms in one of the two hotels adjoined to the convention center (Hilton or Marriott)

=_= I'm so excited I'm not sure what to do with my giddiness right now. XD

Quote from: Touya no Miko on March 04, 2011, 06:57:05 PM
Don't forget to wish him a Happy Belated Birthday! His 21st b-day is on May 24, just a few days before Fanime.

YEESSSS! I realized that yesterday night myself, of course, that gives us the incentive to give him presents...Which leads me to a question of my own...Will there be a bin for gifts to give him? I liked being able to do that last year..

I second this! LOL

Chifunii, I want your help to make a b-day present for him >.< 先輩おねがい!Q.Q Can we make one together? T.T And....are you camping out? xD Maybe I'll join you :P

---------------

Dundundunnn...well now that I know the concert's Saturday...most likely the Q&A/Autographs will be on Sunday?
Uhhh...I'm guessing no Meet&Greet like there was for An Cafe LOL

HAHA the ticket thing for An Cafe was quite the experience, but the ticket was a really good souvenir anyway! ^.^ The ticket was PINK! lol.

MusicFest staff, I thank you from the bottom of my heart! <3
>w<
Fanime Attendee - 2007, 2009-
Fanime Staff - 2008(Panels)
AOD - 2011-

Momoko

Does anyone know if taking pictures is allowed for any of his events?
Like with FLOW last year, we were allowed to take pictures during their Q&A.

ruby19_4

Quote from: Momoko on March 14, 2011, 09:00:04 PM
I think they will announce the photography guidelines as we get closer to the convention date...
AOD - 2011-

Momoko

Quote from: .::midnight.maiden::. on March 15, 2011, 04:05:38 PM
I think they will announce the photography guidelines as we get closer to the convention date...
Aw, I hope we'll get to know soon (: Thank you for answering my question ^^

Quote from: Momoko on March 15, 2011, 06:53:21 PM
Quote from: .::midnight.maiden::. on March 15, 2011, 04:05:38 PM
Aw, I hope we'll get to know soon (: Thank you for answering my question ^^
np, lol ^w^
Taeminny!
AOD - 2011-

Luca Cantellano

OH MY GOSH!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ I cannot believe we could be this lucky!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

You can bet your toasted bagels that I'm gonna be one of the people
waiting 6 hours in line to get a good seat!!

ouo;;

I'm gonna start planning what to buy him for his birthday! //shot
EDIT: actually... I'll make him something!

2015 cosplay(s): Lady Deadpool (realistic interpretation)

Angelx624

Ohhh man, when I saw the announcement, BOY DID I FREAK OUT~!!!!! I am a huge, huge, HUUUGE fan of Kuroshitsuji, as well as the Kuro musicals~!! He is truly talented, and he makes a VERY GOOD Sebas-chan~!! <3 I still freak a little whenever I hear his name or listen to his music, now that I know he's gonna be at Fanime~ I'll have to restrain myself from glomping the poor guy when meeting him~!! ^/////^;;;

And I also cannot believe he's so young~!! XDD And it's awesome that his birthday is a few days before Fanime~ :3 I hope to make/get him at least a card~ ^^;; As for a present....... well........ it'll be quite an..... interesting present........ >DD It'll be a certain outfit of a certain character I shall be cosplaying........ just for him...... ;P
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

xdeath_bunnyx

Quote from: chifunii on March 04, 2011, 08:31:34 PM
Quote from: Touya no Miko on March 04, 2011, 07:48:35 PM

like it was last year...

Well from the looks of it Saturday night will be entirely dedicated to Musicfest. Sunday is already filled up by the masquerade and B&W ball.

Last year the times conflicted, many attendees had to decide which one they were willing to sacrifice for the other...
If the schedule will be packed like it was last year, then I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case again..

Still, if there were two concerts it would still be nice :D (depending on who the other concert is performed by)

Last year I wasn't able to get an autograph, but this year I definitely will! Totally looking forward to Yuya's concert ^^

Moony

I'm totally excited for this concert. I'm coming allll the way from Atlanta and all alone just to see him ^__^;;
- Failure to understand the importance of a Shinigami's glasses are reason for a pay cut! -

~*~ I make costumes! follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/moonycouture ~*~

Acid_Android

Quote from: xdeath_bunnyx on April 15, 2011, 04:53:35 PM
Quote from: chifunii on March 04, 2011, 08:31:34 PM
Quote from: Touya no Miko on March 04, 2011, 07:48:35 PM

like it was last year...

Well from the looks of it Saturday night will be entirely dedicated to Musicfest. Sunday is already filled up by the masquerade and B&W ball.

Last year the times conflicted, many attendees had to decide which one they were willing to sacrifice for the other...
If the schedule will be packed like it was last year, then I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case again..

Still, if there were two concerts it would still be nice :D (depending on who the other concert is performed by)

Last year I wasn't able to get an autograph, but this year I definitely will! Totally looking forward to Yuya's concert ^^

We're reducing MusicFest concerts to just one night, and it'll be on Saturday.
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!