K-ON Gathering 2011 (Gathering Day Change?)

Started by Shizune, March 13, 2011, 10:12:10 PM

Shizune

Anyone planning on cosplaying K-ON at fanime this year?

I didn't see one for 2011, so I thought I would make one. I'm planning on playing genderbent mio, which I did at AOD. If anyone has any preferences, feel free to offer them, I'm not sure what people want to do.

I hope you guys are ready for Fanime! I'll provide some snacks, and feel free to bring some too! We can try to do some activity if anyone is interested, but other than that I have nothing planned.
-
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Saturday
Time: 11:00 AM
MP: FiF MS
L: FiF MS

Yui

meliong
Mio
Shizune
lilyyuna
Hara
Phantomhive.Lolitakei
Aktsuko
Ritsu
QMagumi
leggomymeggo (plus 1)
Tsumugi
ohayo_sunshine
Azusa
Rin_chan (plus 1 Yui)
TriggerOfHel

QMagumi

I'll be there as a gender-bent Ritsu.

lilyyuna

Hi. Depending on when this gathering is, I'd love to join you guys as Mio!  :)

Shizune

Not sure what day would be good, any suggestions?

lilyyuna

I was thinking maybe Friday afternoon would be good since there doesn't seem to be a lot of other gatherings on Friday yet.

BSaphire

If you would like this to be an Official gathering on the Fanime Gatherings list you will need to first update your first post with the correct format. I would also like to strongly suggest reading some of the pinned threads to find out more info.
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Shizune

Ok, I updated it, I guess I'll turn in a request if there is more interest in this idea.

QMagumi

I guess either like 4:30 or 5:30 would be a good time if we get people together for a Friday gathering.

leggomymeggo

Friday sounds good to me.
I'll join in as No, thank you Ritsu (I'll also have Mio, Mugi, and maybe Yui with me)

RyuHayabusa

If any of you want to do private photoshoots or group photoshoots for this, I'm free to do so :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shizune

bump, anybody else planning on cosplaying K-ON?

Rin_chan

Hi there :D My friend are cosplaying K-ON this year, I'm gonna as Azusa and she'll be doing Yui. I'm definitely gonna mention this to her, but I'm sure we'd both love to come and join you all.

Rin_chan

We for sure want to go :3 Can't wait for it

Shizune

sweet, the more the merrier!

Rizumi

I could bring "Listen!!" ver. Mio for one last time lol. But on Friday? I'm not sure I can since I'm arriving late.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Shizune

I dunno, Friday seems to be a bit more popular. If there's more support for a change of date I will revise it.

Hara

I'll try to make it as Don't Say Lazy Mio~!
Fanime 2012 Cosplays;;
Yaoi Maid? - 100%
Lotti (Pandora Hearts) -100%
Kariya Masaki (Inazuma Go) -95%

Rin_chan

I'm pretty open to time changes though friday does sound like the best idea, and a great way to start off the weekend I think :3 Though if it were changed I'm not sure my friend could make it as Yui as she's returning to Maid Cafe this year and it's pretty time consuming on the other days.

Shizune

Yeah, so our time is set isn't set in stone, but it is in the official thread.

geekyglamorous

Hi there, both my friend and I will be cosplaying from K-ON!! on Monday. I am going as Mugi and my friend as Azusa. We'll be seated at our Artist Alley table all day but hopefully you can come visit us. :3
☆☆Mandie A.K.A. Geeky Glamorous☆☆
http://www.geekyglamorous.com