[WTS/WTT] Cheap/FREE manga.. please take a look! (Updated 4/26/2012)

Started by amimixx, March 15, 2011, 12:19:38 AM

amimixx

Edit: I may be adding new manga soon, so please keep checking back!  ;)

Hello manga lovers!  :D

I am looking to sell/trade/give away (you read that correctly!) part of my manga collection to clear up shelf space. Most of these have either been read only once, or never opened at all, and have just been sitting on my shelf, so they're in near mint condition! (I know, terrible..  :-\)

Here's what I'm offering:

YOUR EYES ONLY - Chobits Art Book

How To Draw Manga: Ultimate Manga Lessons (Vol 1. - Drawing Made Easy)

How To Draw Anime & Game Characters (Vol. 2 - Expressing Emotions)

I am Here: Vol. 1

Full Moon o Sagashite: Vol. 1-5

HOLLOW FIELDS: Vol. 1

JUVENILE ORION: Vol. 1-2
(Note: These come with special, limited edition book covers that I mailed in for from the artist; pretty sure they don't make these anymore.. great for a collector!)

ARIA: Vol. 1-2

- - -

$5 is the asking price (that's for each volume, not everything), but I'm flexible, so feel free to make me an offer! Also, if you are looking to trade some stuff, maybe we can set up something with that too. Actually, I'm really looking to free up some extra space, so I honestly wouldn't mind just giving a few volumes away for free if you show a genuine interest in them. I can arrange for local pick-up if you are nearby, as well as an exchange at Fanime.

Please consider giving these well-loved (and well-cared for) manga a good home, and thanks for looking!  :)

Lizchan33

Snap you have good tastes *_*
I know I'm getting ready to make a list of my swap meet supply... but I don't have much manga this year D:
I'd love the yaoi manga... >_>
Were you going to bring stuff to Fanime? Or ship it out if people purchase?

amimixx

Quote from: Lizchan33 on March 25, 2011, 06:17:08 PM
Snap you have good tastes *_*
I know I'm getting ready to make a list of my swap meet supply... but I don't have much manga this year D:
I'd love the yaoi manga... >_>
Were you going to bring stuff to Fanime? Or ship it out if people purchase?

Hehe, thanks..  ;)

I would much prefer a local meetup, either just in the Bay Area (I live in the South Bay) or at Fanime, but if there seems to be a genuine interest (like, 'ah mah gawd you are selling [insert manga title here]?? can i has???'), I don't mind shipping it out.  :P

Rhornez

Quote from: amimixx on March 15, 2011, 12:19:38 AM
Edit: I may be adding new manga soon, so please keep checking back!  ;)

Hello manga lovers!  :D

I am looking to sell/trade/give away (you read that correctly!) part of my manga collection to clear up shelf space. Most of these have either been read only once, or never opened at all, and have just been sitting on my shelf, so they're in near mint condition! (I know, terrible..  :-\)

Here's what I'm selling/trading:

New! Full Moon o Sagashite: Vol. 1-5

• TSUBASA Reservoir Chronicle: Vol. 1-10 (on hold for potential buyer)

• SEVEN DAYS : Monday --> Thursday (yaoi manga, Vol. 1) (on hold for potential buyer)

• HOLLOW FIELDS: Vol. 1

• RUROUNI KENSHIN: Vol. 1-2

• JUVENILE ORION: Vol. 1-2
(Note: These come with special, limited edition book covers that I mailed in for from the artist; pretty sure they don't make these anymore.. great for a collector!)

• ARIA: Vol. 1-2

- - -

$5 is the asking price (that's for each volume, not everything), but I'm flexible, so feel free to make me an offer! Also, if you are looking to trade some stuff, maybe we can set up something with that too. Actually, I'm really looking to free up some extra space, so I honestly wouldn't mind just giving a few volumes away for free if you show a genuine interest in them. I can arrange for local pick-up if you are nearby, as well as an exchange at Fanime.

Please consider giving these well-loved (and well-cared for) manga a good home, and thanks for looking!  :)
better go to the swap meet, im gonna take those rurouni kenshin volumes off you >:D

Been going to Fanime Since 2008