Hetalia panel request?

Started by demetria656, March 23, 2011, 07:35:00 AM

demetria656

Pending approval
Date and time: ?

Hello!

Quiet honestly right now, I have no clue how to submit a request for a panel and got confused, so I'm going to try this.-
------------------------------

Dear management of Famine panels,

"Do you enjoy the anime 'Hetalia Axis Powers'? Do you wish the characters could pop out and answer any question you ask? Well here is you chance!
   Who's Cosplay Production and Studios presents: 'Q & A With Hetalia! '
   Yes! Now you can ask those silly,serious and even strange questions that you have been urging to ask to our wonderful panelist.  Question is are you up to face the world?"

Hello my name is Demetria Jacob and I am here to represent what I would like to do for an upcoming and future panel at your convention.
   You might know the fan base of Hetalia Axis power has grown over the years. Which is why I plan to create a panel for a  'Q and A with Hetalia' which in a small group of respected and trusted friends of mine will cosplay the countries of the world in the show.
   In the past I have been a panelist in a Hetalia panel, and I've even hosted a panel as Winter Sac-anime 2011, which was a great success.

Unlike many panels I've been to where fan service is the main focus and little do people care if there is a child under the age with a parents, makes it a uncomfortable experience. Thus is why I plan to limit this and focus more on the 'Q and A's' and dares, even more.

The panelist that will participate have experience in past panels.

How long will this panel take?  I wish to have a limit of two hours, seeing how many of those in the audiance ask many questions.

What will we do? I have this panel planned out in time frames: The first hour or so will be for questions, where in which we have the Audience ask each panelist in order, so that each panelist will have a chance.  After that we will have 30 minutes of 'Free for all' where the audience may ask any character a question or dare and perhaps a small large group game.  The last 20 minutes will be pictures, so that we do not pack the entrance of the panel rooms for those who are booked after us.

Who many panelist will there be? There will be a limit around 12-14 of different cosplayers answering the questions.
   I have know these people for two years now, so they are very trustworthy and respectful to their surroundings.

How much room will we need?  Well seeing how Fanime is a very large con and has many people attending, I would expect a audience of 250.

Rated? I would say this would be around pg to pg13, though I do not like the idea of each dare being a fan service, we will answer two or three audience request if our panelist are comfortable with it.

Times and day? I would like to request a Saturday if possible, late afternoon around the time of 3, since I am planning to participate in a masquerade skit, I would like to be in the same cosplay the whole day. If not, Sunday afternoon around 3 or early Monday.

What else? We want this experiential to be fun for both the Audience and panelist!
   I have con experience, I have been attending cons ever since 2007.
   I've won a award for the Beginners skit award from Fanime 2010 and Best Presentation skit Sac-Anime 2011 Winter

If you have any further questions please be free to contact me via Email.
   Best regards,
   Demetria Jacob

Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Kava

You can find all the information you need to submit a panel request, including a link to the panel request form here: http://www.fanime.com/panelsinfo/

As a note though - we do already have 3 Hetalia panels that are approved. Have you checked the approval list and the current Panel listings to see if yours is one of the ones that has been approved?

-Rena
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels

demetria656

No it has not been accepted.
Should I just not submit one, since there are so many?
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Sasha & Eren- SNK

Kava

That's entirely up to you. :) However, after the April 1st deadline, we will definitely be on a waiting list - so if you're going to submit, get it submitted by Friday!
Rena

MidnightPrincess94

If your panel does get accepted plz consider me and my friends because we'd love to be in it! plus one of them says they remember you from last year. she said you were egypt and she was greece and sumthn bout uber clean bathrooms lol idk so plz consider us in ur panel cuz we r deeply interested. thank you! <3 chibitalia

demetria656

Lol! Ah! I remember that! Lol yes, the secret bathrooms that no one knows about~
But this Hetalia panel thing was for last year and not this. I'm sorry hun. D:
But if you ask around perhaps you can get a spot, but I would hurry!
I'm sorry to be a let down OTL
Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Sasha & Eren- SNK

MidnightPrincess94

o well its ok anyway. but ya the secret bathrooms lol she told me bout tht and dn't worry im sworn to secrecy! ^u^ it'd b awesum though to meet you in person. my friend said u were cool! ;D

Kava

This topic was about one of last year's panels, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it now.
Rena