FanimeCon 2011 Early Registration is OPEN!

Started by Sen, April 01, 2011, 12:38:46 PM

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: Tonyantonius on May 02, 2011, 07:14:45 AM
Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on May 01, 2011, 12:13:45 PM
I've you're already registered you can pick up your badge on Thursday, otherwise known as Day Zero.
thanks for the reply ^^ is there a certain time we can come over to pick up the badges ?
There's another thread in this forum titled Firsttimer Line Question where another attendee asks pretty much the same question.  Anyway, they were told the line for registration would probably start moving around 5 pm if things work like last year.  It would be best to keep checking the website though and see updates as they come available since so far I don't think any Fanime staff members have officially announced that.

Dudewitbow

not gonna make another thread since its just a quick question.

First timer, but just to be sure:

If you signed up for pre-reg/early reg and couldn't pick up your pass on Day 0, could you pick it up at con(yes i know waiting in line would make you miss a good chunk of the con)

kookiekween99

@Dudewitbow: Yes. You can pick up your badge any time registration is open on any of the days.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: Dudewitbow on May 05, 2011, 12:07:46 AM
not gonna make another thread since its just a quick question.

First timer, but just to be sure:

If you signed up for pre-reg/early reg and couldn't pick up your pass on Day 0, could you pick it up at con(yes i know waiting in line would make you miss a good chunk of the con)
Quote from: kookiekween99 on May 05, 2011, 07:18:32 AM
@Dudewitbow: Yes. You can pick up your badge any time registration is open on any of the days.

It's been 8 am-8 pm the last few years.  They could change it slightly this year though, so check the website just to be safe.  But you should be fine if you arrive in that relative time slot.

Sen

Just a reminder everyone. This is your last chance to early register. Early registration will end on Sunday at 11:59 PM PST. After that you will have to purchase badges at the door. Registration hours and at-con badge prices will be announced soon.

As always if you have questions feel free to e-mail us at registrationATfanimeDOTcom
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Sen

Early Registration is now closed! The hours and at-door prices have been announced...here they are again for convenience.

Registration Hours
Thursday 5 PM – 8 PM
Friday 8 AM – 8 PM
Saturday 8 AM – 8 PM
Sunday 8 AM – 8 PM
Monday 8AM – 12 PM

At-Con Badge Prices
Full Weekend (Valid Friday thru Monday) – $60
Friday, May 27th – $30
Saturday, May 28th – $35
Sunday, May 29th – $35
Monday, May 30th – $25