34th Annual Nikkei Matsuri 05-01-2K11@San Jose Japantown

Started by Jidai Geki, April 03, 2011, 09:57:36 AM

Jidai Geki

Cosplayers are welcomed to attend... Family friendly cosplay encouraged... Public cosplay policies will be enforced... I hope many of you will join us this year.  Free admission & entertainment... Food sales at the festival benefit local community groups... Japanese themed crafts for shopper's delight.

Time: 9:00a - 4:00p

Jackson Ave. (between 4th Street and 6th Street)

For more information go to: http://www.nikkeimatsuri.org/

Tabbychan

I'm going to this as kagura sohma from Fruits Basket:] *My grandma runs one of the food booths so i was reminded to go XD*

L0Lpants

<--just came back from it. Overall, an interesting time was had & also ran into a Hetalia group who were very touch-y. Not to say i didn't enjoy it but hey.

You've might have seen the black & white checkered fedora on my head while around there....
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

chococookies_ld

Hello found this thread a bit late
I am the China of the Hetalia group that clogged the streets xD

Jidai Geki

@Tabbychan: I thank you and your grandmother for your continued support of San Jose Nihonmachi.
@Captain LOLpants: I hope things will change in the near future so you can have an even more interesting visit to SJ Nihonmachi festivals.
@Chococookies: Great thanks to you and your Hetalia group... Your group's presence was very much appreciated... I wish I could have planned some sort of CosPlay event/activity for all of you, but as you can see here that there was little/no response to my inital post... And I can't get any event/activity approval unless I can demonstrate to the festival planners that people will show up... I guess it'll have to be next time...(;_;)