Started by Acid_Android, April 22, 2011, 06:48:46 PM

Acid_Android

MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

Xanreo

Very very awesome.

Last year's concert was incredibly fun; really excited for this year's.

Fanime 2017
Eromanga-Sensei | Digimon World: Next Order

chifunii

While some don't share in my enthusiasm, I'm jumping up and down in my seat right now. :) Loove.
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

jemz

Quote from: chifunii on April 22, 2011, 07:30:41 PM
While some don't share in my enthusiasm, I'm jumping up and down in my seat right now. :) Loove.

Don't worry. All of MusicFest staff and many other FanimeCon staff members are jumping up and down with you. :D

We're really excited to let the news out!
HR Staff
FanimeCon 2014 - 2018

Director of Extravaganzas
FanimeCon 2008 - 2012

Hey you are my PINKY // never cheat on me // 赤い糸で縛って

DueTomorrow

Quote from: jemz on April 22, 2011, 07:37:57 PM
Quote from: chifunii on April 22, 2011, 07:30:41 PM

Don't worry. All of MusicFest staff and many other FanimeCon staff members are jumping up and down with you. :D

We're really excited to let the news out!

And how!

Touya no Miko

Happy to see Flow back! I felt bad for missing them last year. Is Musicfest still going to be on the same day or will it split up into two different days like last year?
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

chifunii

Quote from: Touya no Miko on April 22, 2011, 09:17:42 PM
Happy to see Flow back! I felt bad for missing them last year. Is Musicfest still going to be on the same day or will it split up into two different days like last year?

Just gonna be on Saturday this year~ :) So they won't conflict times with the Masquerade~

WaffoCellist

Yay!  I wasn't able to attend their performance last year cause I was stuck taking my middle school orchestra on a music festival trip to Anaheim.  I'm super excited that I finally get to watch FLOW live!

...I still got a killer autograph from them last year!

It's a convict...it's a felon...NO! It's a Fanime Logistics Staffer coming your way!!!!

PunkDrunker

OMGYOUCAN'TIMAGINEHOWINSANELYEXCITEDIAMRIGHTNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*deep breaths*

I am very glad FLOW is coming back again. They were awesome last year, and this year I will actually be there for more than one day, so I should be able to attend the Q&A as well.

Since they are still my favourite active band (and second favourite band of all time.)

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

jackiemarie90

OMFG GAWD THANK YOU FANIME!! HELL YES!!! xd <3!!!!! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! XD
You haven't idealized mankind, you have deformed it, and that's the real practical joke.

heeroyuy135

I loved them when they came last year, and I'm loving them more this year!

solipoo

HanaOkashii

Awesome! i missed them last year (focused more on LM.C), so hopefully i'll get the see them now ^.^

freewayangel092

I can't wait....Does anyone know if they will be selling their new CD???? 'FLOW ANIME BEST'??? or will anyone in the dealers room have it? Or selling it at the end or beginning of the show??
thanks

TC X0 Lt 0X

I am just hoping the Equipment is set up properly this year.
Last year they sounded terrible because of improperly setup Equipment.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Runewitt

I missed musicfest last year, but got a picture with them at the elevators in the fairmont last year. i will set an alarm on my phone to remind me this year.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

chifunii

Quote from: freewayangel092 on April 23, 2011, 03:12:29 PM
I can't wait....Does anyone know if they will be selling their new CD???? 'FLOW ANIME BEST'??? or will anyone in the dealers room have it? Or selling it at the end or beginning of the show??
thanks

In their "Hello we'll be coming back to Fanime 2011" video, they only said that it'd be available digitally starting May 10th...[?], I would assume via iTunes, but still no news as to if they'll be selling hard copies. I don't think they have an overseas rep. (Marumusic, Japfiles??) to manufacture the albums at a price that ISN'T the Japanese standard of $45+/album...

Though I'd love to pick up a copy...xD

CobaltTempest

I find it a bit odd that this isn't pinned while the Yuya Matsushita thread is.

Anyway, having not being able to see them perform last year (was only able to attend on Saturday, I believe MusicFest was on Thursday or Friday), I am very excited to see that they are returning again and that I should be able to see them this time as I'm attending for the full weekend this year (Hopefully it's not on Day Zero, though...).
Facebook | World Cosplay

Kujo Jotaro - "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
Kiryūin Satsuki - "Kill La Kill"
Champion Cynthia - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

chifunii

Quote from: CobaltTempest on April 23, 2011, 07:17:59 PM
I find it a bit odd that this isn't pinned while the Yuya Matsushita thread is.

... (Hopefully it's not on Day Zero, though...).

I think it's bc this thread's new (up yesterday), so mods haven't had a chance to sticky it yet.
Also~ In the Yuya thread, MF staffers already said that MF festivities will only be on Saturday, so it won't conflict with the Masquerade... :)