Any TouHou vendors?

Started by Chen-Yakumo, April 22, 2011, 09:05:20 PM

Chen-Yakumo

I'm a TouHou addict and I was wondering if there was going to be a vendor that sells TouHou goods like plushies, figures and wall scrolls. I found a dealer last year and ALMOST bought an Alice Margatroid wall scroll, if there is one this year, I want to get that wall scroll.
Cosplays planned for Fanime: Kinoshita Hideyoshi, Chen, to be decided.

SpiritOfKairi

Toylet is on the list of vendors and for the past few years they've had Touhou merchandise such as phone charms, games and soundtracks, plushies, and the like.  However, the one downside is their stuff is really pricey, so you'll want to be careful of how much you get.  If you want to take a look at their stuff beforehand to see what exactly they have available (and what they might be taking to the convention), visit their online store at http://www.toylet.net/touhou-project.html

Chen-Yakumo

Quote from: SpiritOfKairi on April 22, 2011, 11:09:53 PM
Toylet is on the list of vendors and for the past few years they've had Touhou merchandise such as phone charms, games and soundtracks, plushies, and the like.  However, the one downside is their stuff is really pricey, so you'll want to be careful of how much you get.  If you want to take a look at their stuff beforehand to see what exactly they have available (and what they might be taking to the convention), visit their online store at http://www.toylet.net/touhou-project.html

Yay! Thank you!
Cosplays planned for Fanime: Kinoshita Hideyoshi, Chen, to be decided.

Spark Miko Miko

I hope they bring Alice goods...

ket

Seeing some rather nice Touhou wall scrolls at this one booth selling for almost $200 really made me depressed.
Who the hell can actually justify that.

Spark Miko Miko

I wish they were cheaper too.. that nendroid figure was 80 $ for me *(alice)

thepsynergist

I was happy to find a Touhou pillow for $25.

AkatsukiRedMoon

there was a booth selling Touhou C-CLAY wallscrolls for about $180 I hope nobody bought their wallscrolls such a big rip off.

ericho5

Quote from: Chen-Yakumo on April 22, 2011, 09:05:20 PM
I'm a TouHou addict and I was wondering if there was going to be a vendor that sells TouHou goods like plushies, figures and wall scrolls. I found a dealer last year and ALMOST bought an Alice Margatroid wall scroll, if there is one this year, I want to get that wall scroll.
Dear Chen-Yakumo,

I am a dealer with Chinanime. We sell touhou wallscrolls for $40 and touhou art books for $15-25. If you missed our booth this year or if you already did buy some wallscrolls or books, there are more chances to buy some of our wallscrolls or artbooks. We will be at Anime Expo and FanimeCon every-year.
If you have any questions, please ask or PM me.

From Eric Ho