Madoka Magica soundtrack

Started by Moonblossom, April 23, 2011, 10:55:07 AM

Moonblossom

It's apparently going to be released on May 25th, is there any chance in hell any dealers or distributors might actually have a copy in the dealer room?

frumpy

most likely not since the release date is 5/25  and dealers are already on their way traveling into san jose by 5/26. this means they'd need to OVERNIGHT their shipment direct out of japan.

plus, the products still need to get check out by customs which can take weeks to several months.... especially nowadays due to radiation contamination - (no joke)
Camilla Wong
Dealers Dept '07-'12, 2014-current
Charity Auction '04, '09-'12
Video Programming '00-'04
Gopher Volunteer '98-'99

Moonblossom

Blah, I thought that might be the case. :( Thanks.

I was just hoping they'd have them in-hand before the official release date, I work in a toy store and for big releases we often get the crates beforehand, we're just not allowed to open them.

zeroelement

BUT items are often given to the store AHEAD of time. Some places may of talked it over and gotten advance copys to sell.
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.

DrayneO

yeah, if there's any chance in hell that a store gets some copies, i will definitely pick one up. crossing my fingers...

dfens

I just checked the official site and to get the soundtrack which doesn't list what's on it and it says Volume 1 CD you have to order the Japanese Limited Edition Blu Ray or DVD volume 2 which contains episodes 3 and 4.

At a price of 7,350 and 6,300 Yen. Going to bet good money no dealer at the con is going to have this.

zeroelement

Quote from: dfens on May 24, 2011, 08:55:48 AM
I just checked the official site and to get the soundtrack which doesn't list what's on it and it says Volume 1 CD you have to order the Japanese Limited Edition Blu Ray or DVD volume 2 which contains episodes 3 and 4.

At a price of 7,350 and 6,300 Yen. Going to bet good money no dealer at the con is going to have this.
theres a chance but its not likly because they dont know how many would want it if at all.

if you do find it post which booth
Cosplayer of Host club (nekozawa) and Soul Eater (Free)
Looking for local cosplay groups and new friends.