What Cosplays Are You Looking Forward to Seeing?

Started by LordKefka, April 24, 2011, 03:56:24 PM

LordKefka

So after returning from Anime Boston, I didn't see many cosplays I was hoping to see. Anyways that's a whole story on it's own. For now, I really kinda want to see what people would like to see cosplayed this year at FanimeCon or looking forward to seeing.

if it's the wrong place, feel free to move it.

For me, I'm REALLY looking forward to these cosplays:

So ra no wo to
Railgun
Index
Madoka Magica
Bakemonogatari
Angel Beats
Star Driver
Yumekui Merry

Probably some more...

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Kuudere

Anything from SHAFT will make me turn into fan-girl mode (particularly Zetsubou Sensei, Maria Holic, Arakawa, Bakemonogatari, Denpa Onna and Madoka).

Barnes

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka (Harunas, don't forget your maracas, XD)
F-Zero (Although beyond Captain Falcon, yeah right  :-\ )
Madoka
Yumekui Merry

More later.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Moonblossom

I kind of want to see some Kuragehime cosplay, but most of the outfits are just normal clothes so I'm not sure how well that would work. The wigs would be insane and awesome in most cases though.

CobaltTempest

Quote from: Barnes on April 24, 2011, 08:07:27 PM
Kore wa Zombie Desu ka (Harunas, don't forget your maracas, XD)
I want to see how many people will man up and go for Ayumu
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As for myself:
1. Infinite Stratos (As if the link in my signature didn't say already)
2. Puella Magi Madoka Magica (I would like to see witches other than Charlotte but I can understand why not with the size, shape, design, etc. I haven't seen a Sayaka or Kyoko yet as well so that would be something to see as well.)
3. Bakemonogatari (I just wonder...Why hasn't this been done yet?)
4. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Seriously, did this series already die out or something?)
5. Clannad (I haven't seen any cosplays of this series for a while.)
6. Code Geass (Would be nice to see more Britannian characters in particular and maybe even some Knightmare Frames but that's taking it a little far...)
7. Steins;Gate (I know the anime was just released, but the game has been released for a while. If not that, then maybe Chaos;Head)

I might update if I get any sudden urges to see cosplays from series other than the ones listed above.
Facebook | World Cosplay

Kujo Jotaro - "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
Kiryƫin Satsuki - "Kill La Kill"
Champion Cynthia - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum

ZetsubouSensei

Quote from: MeowDesu on April 24, 2011, 04:10:04 PM
Anything from SHAFT will make me turn into fan-girl mode (particularly Zetsubou Sensei, Maria Holic, Arakawa, Bakemonogatari, Denpa Onna and Madoka).

o-o?

I'm working on it

ShadowKnight508

Personally, any good Final Fantasy cosplay along with some VOCALOID cosplay is something I look forward to taking photos of as part of my Cosplay feature that I am doing for AnimeVice.

Last year, I took images of Bleach, Code Geass, VOCALOID, Naruto, Pokemon, Fate/stay Night, Rosario + Vampire (one great Vampire Moka cosplayer last year that blew me away with her appearance), and Yu Yu Hakusho cosplayers, not to mention various Final Fantasy, Street Fighter, Kingdom Hearts, Team Fortress 2, and some Nintendo cosplay during my 6/7-hour FanimeCon experience in 2010.
Currently doing massive wiki edits on AnimeVice. Will be doing cosplay photos at FanimeCon for AnimeVice's site. T-minus 3 days to FanimeCon!

Planned Cons: FanimeCon 2011, KinToki-Con 2011, SACAnime 2011
http://shadowknight508.deviantart.com/gallery

Kuudere

Quote from: ZetsubouSensei on April 25, 2011, 09:39:07 PM

o-o?

I'm working on it

I'll go out on a limb and guess that you'll be doing the great Momoiro Kakarichou himself? I'll try not to stalk you too much.  ;)

LordKefka

Newly added of what I want to see:

Nanoha (  young cast preferably...>_> )
Muv Luv
Type Moon stuff ( I really want to see a Len :X )
Bamboo Blade
Death Smiles
Neko Mayoi Overrun... nya~..... >_>
Ga Rei Zero <-- I'd prefer Pocky to be present as well

Going back to my old list, seriously, I need to see a freakin good Kuroko cosplayer at FanimeCon or SOMEWHERE before I die.

Cosplays I see quite a bit are Vocaloid, K-On!, Naruto, Bleach.... (actually a lot of shonen stuff in general but expected) and etc etc. Nothing wrong with it since people do cosplay someone they like and see. Just saying how awesome if I saw some good ones of my list(s)
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

airanimechiic

im kind of hoping for any character from Faeries' Landing (actually a manwha) or Clover (by CLAMP) or Air. i'm actually going to cosplay Kano so i guess hoping to just see another Air character is cool
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

Persona3Guy

Nice, I'm planning to be an Araragi from Bakemonogatari =3=b

As for cosplays I'm looking forward to seeing, Star Driver and Gurren Lagann are definitely up there, along with more fellow Bakemonogatari cosplayers

sugarpunch18

I luvs me a good Gintama cosplay! Hopefully I see Paako and/or Zurako this year! ;)

Also, Mugetsu. Mmmm, Mugetsu. ~//3//~
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
~Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
~Bloody!Kevin (Welcome to Night Vale)
~LoveMeUniform!Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat)