Innocence

Started by KimaLucifer, April 06, 2004, 04:19:05 PM

KimaLucifer

OMG I JUST SAW THE OFFICIAL SITE FOR IT AND THE PREVIEW AND NOW I WANT TO GO WATCH ITTTTTT. *hyperventilates*

I heard it's coming to America. And that it's a Ghost in a Shell Sequel or something. And It's really pretty. And I'm such a dork that I went and DREW a fanart of it already. XD

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/6373083/

This girl that I drew, Is cool.

Anyone else heard of it?
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

platinum edge

From what I hear, Innocence is the sequel to Ghost in the Shell the movie.  A couple of fansub groups will probably be fansubbing this so keep watch for it.  Also, there are a few trailers out for it.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

RyuHayabusa

actually it is licensed by Dreamworks and they are going to release the film when it gets here. I'm excited for that along with the Appleseed Movie. I know for a fact that fansubbers will do the live action Cuety Honey Movie, that is unless Warner Bros decides to bring it over here(They are distributing the movie in japan). I can't wait for the sequel to GITS movie ^__^

Edit: Nice job, Kima on the fanart. I really like it. It's nice as hell and hehehe, I wouldn't be surprised if that girl is Motoko Kusanagi in an another body  :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

jinnai_animexcalibur

Dark, gloomy and mopey....reminds me of an uber cool anime...like Odaiba Cop. You bet! 8)
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

Wave Sovereign

That is a very pretty picture. It makes me intrested in the anime more. I thought there was already a sequele to Ghost in the Shell though. Oh well. Can't wait to hear more on this.

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Wave Sovereign"That is a very pretty picture. It makes me intrested in the anime more. I thought there was already a sequele to Ghost in the Shell though. Oh well. Can't wait to hear more on this.

there are 2 actually:
GITS: Stand Alone Complex(TV series)
Season 1 is licensed by Bandai, coming out of the end of the year.
Season 2 just started airing in japan.

and the movie Innocence. That's it. Manga wise, it's GITS 2:Man-Machine Interface

Wave Sovereign

YES! ^^V Thanks so much for the info! I'm gonna check those out right now. I love ya, thanks! ::hug::

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Wave Sovereign"YES! ^^V Thanks so much for the info! I'm gonna check those out right now. I love ya, thanks! ::hug::

*ish hugged* You're welcome ^_^

KimaLucifer

Heheh. You`ll probably be able to find the official HP easily, and they have previews on the Flash files on the site XD

you`ll be able to see what I mean by the character ripping off her flesh
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.