Hetalia Budget Cooking Feedback

Started by Hakoshi, May 31, 2011, 02:25:05 PM

Hakoshi

Hey guys America here! I just wanted to touch base and say that me, Canada and England are very grateful and send much thanks and love to you all and everyone who attended our panel. It brought me tears of happiness to see everyone enjoying themselves and our panel...wow that sounds corny xD. Even those who tried to attend but couldn't make it for whatever reason, thank you for your effort! ^.^ Also want to thank all who put up with me and England running around the con before hand and spamming other hetalians and people to attend our panel.

So with that all said here is a board for feedback and comments. Such as, what did you like, where can we improve (After all it was our first panel ever) and any ideas for next year? Because of the amazing turn out we would love to do the panel again. Possibly expand on the cooking aspect (Even though England can't cook), add some new recipes to the list, OR perhaps add in some American ways of life for you all to learn about. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

THANK YOU EVERYONE WE LOVE YOU ALL! WE mean it too after all this panel couldn't have happened without any of you.