Lose something at Fanime 2011

Started by sysadmin, June 01, 2011, 06:21:51 AM

sysadmin

If anyone has lost anything at Fanime, please email [email protected].

Make sure to include as much information as possible, including a description of the item,
and where/when you might have lost it.  We'll check it with our inventory.

If we have a match, we'll get the item to you.

Rhornez

can this include items lost in the hotel or no?

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Melly

i wonder the same thing

im actually thinking about calling the Hotel about it if they cant

Mango Bunny

I would contact the hotel directly if you lost something IN your room. If it was in part of the con space in the hotels I'd contact both.

Kupo

Sent my email earlier.

Quick question though. Are we going to get a reply from them whether they have it or not?

Melly

Quote from: Kupo on June 02, 2011, 11:26:10 PM
Sent my email earlier.

Quick question though. Are we going to get a reply from them whether they have it or not?

/is wondering teh same thing :(

Akito_starwind

Hotel stuff I believe should be dealt with the hotel. Years ago I lost a MP3 player in the room. Took the room apart looking for it but never found it. put I kept the charger for it, for it could not be used with out it. well a month later a Maid turns it in saying she found it... Really!!! It was not in the room but I have ideas on what happened..... anyway file with the hotel if in the hotel room it vanished.

kevinleo24

I would contact the hotel directly if you lost something IN your room. If it was in part of the con space in the hotels I'd contact both. :P

Rhornez

I lost my good sweater in 2011 fanime con :L

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

CommandantCat

Man, Lost my best pair of leather gloves at 2011, I hope the email will return them to me :Y
COMMANDANT CAT
----
Cosplay, Art, and Costuming
=
Kuroshitsuji - William T. Spears
Homestuck - Gamzee Maraka (jester!Gamzee)
Originals - Mad Hatter, Evil Angel

MidnightPrincess94

my friend lost her game over there at the con. ima let her kno bout ths for sure :o