Pandora Hearts 2012

Started by acostory, June 02, 2011, 02:46:59 PM

acostory

So the gathering last year kind-of sort-of didn't really happen as planned. And it appears, at least from the previous thread, that the organizer will not be returning to Fanime this year, sadly. So, I've taken it upon myself to organize the gathering this year, so at least my friends and I will have fun with it.

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: TBD
Time: TBD
MP: TBD
L: TBD

**~*Pandora Hearts 2012*~**

Attendees:

Oz - acostory
Cheshire - Wolftale
Gilbert - MokurenTattoo

MokurenTattoo

2012 Cosplays:
Hope Estheim (FFXIII) | Finnian (Kuroshitsuji) | Luka Megurine (Vocaloid) | Kagome Higurashi (InuYasha) | Kathy (Harvest Moon) | Kida Masaomi (DRRR!!)

acostory

1st post updated to fit the guidelines!

So, for the date and time, I was thinking of Sunday, either before or during the Black and White Ball. Maybe even after. And how about the Fairmont for the place?

Suiseiseki

I'll be there as Alice :) and my boyfriend MIGHT be there as Break.
As for a day, Sunday might work. I will be attending the B&W Ball, so I'm not sure about doing it during the ball and most of the time it runs late and we wouldn't have much daylight afterwards at all so, my vote would have to be before the Black & White ball, if anything or perhaps pick a different day. I'm free for anyway needed so far.

Cosplay Circus

during the B&W Ball might not be a good idea, a lot of people attend it. the problem with making it at the Fairmont before the ball poses the problem that it gets very crowded there fast so I'm not sure it's a great place to have a gathering at.
- Elizabeth (Seven Deadly Sins)
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)
- Panty (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt)

Suiseiseki

I have to agree with Wolftale, many people, including my friends and I, would be attending the B&W Ball, so making it during that time wouldn't be a good idea if we want everyone to be able to make it. As for a location, I'm personally not sure.

Cosplay Circus

Maybe for location where they held the Kuroshitsuji Tea Party this past year, seemed like a nice area that was never really crowded. I think besides us the only people that were there was photographers doing mini photoshoots.
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)

Cosplay Circus

ATTENTION! THIS THREAD WILL  NO LONGER BE UPDATED PLEASE MOVE TO THE NEW ONE AS I WILL BE RUNNING THE GATHERING NOW, FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE READ THE CURRENT INFORMATION LOCATED HERE: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,16579.new.html#new

Also, I moved over anyone who had already said they were attending on here. Please watch the other thread though for updates, thanks!
- Morrigan (Dragon Age)