My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gathering 2013! *Update 5/5*

Started by marisuga, June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM

Elkaydee

I also wish for another gathering on Saturday morning maybe?
:( I'm working on Apple Bloom and I really want to take pics with other MLP peeps but I won't be getting to fanime until late Friday night

Chesid

Our group lost our Celestia, and our Apple Bloom.

really depressed about losing our Celestia, but seeing that there will be others makes me happy.

Also, confirming that I will be Princess Luna for this gathering, not Nightmare Moon (though she is also in my rotation)
Fanime '13:
(The Great and Powerful) Trixie - MLP:FiM
Ariel, "Kiss the Girl"/town dress - The Little Mermaid

LadyMella

Yay!! You can definitely count me in to be at this gathering now! :D
(Just in case: I'll be Rainbow Dash, my bf will be Soarin)
Conventions/Events:
Anime LA 2012
Riverside Lunar Festival 2012
Anime Conji 2012

Fanime 2012
Anime Expo 2012
SD Comic-con 2012
Pacific Media Expo 2012

My DA: http://tsurugiodoriko.deviantart.com

Shinsengumi

I'll be there to take pictures. All I got to say is that I just became a fan of the series. ;D
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

kris

Man, I hope I'm putting this in the right place! Forums confuse me!  ??? I second another meeting on Saturday! I'd really love to see some fellow bronies, but can only attend that one day! So if we can get just a handful of Saturday pony attendees, maybe possibly, we could do a small meetup? I'm coming as Rainbow Dash on Saturday either way!

Cheers,
Kris   :P

BronyFang

Can't wait to see everyone at Fanime! I'll be cosplaying as Rainbow Dash myself.

-Edit-
Just a little update on my cosplay. I'll still be cosplaying as Rainbow Dash, but at one point during the convention I might switch to cosplay as Shining Armor along with my friend who will be Princess Cadence. This is still a maybe though.
Just a brony with a pencil, a tablet, and a deviantART.
http://bronyfang.deviantart.com

LakuriSyaoran~

Ok, So I personally have a little bit of a change.  ( im pretty sure my friends are staying the same)

But~ I'll Be Princess Cadence instead of Fluttershy  (I just finished  my dress :3 )

opalwhisker

aww man! i want to go to this, but it happens while I'm at school >3> will you guys possibly do another? D:

Mitchmunk

I should be there as Colt Fluttershy, but I might be there late by 40 or so minutes.  I'm not sure if you'll still be there then...

thereisnodanaonlyzuul

I'll be there as Pinkie Pie and my friend Mirzers will be there as Fluttershy and we'll also have a Twilight Sparkle with us!

Kyra_Maverick

I've got a Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Spike. We were planning on wearing them on Sunday, but maybe we can do Friday as well.

scholarboxer

And I will be Nightmare Night Derpy.. I just don't know what'll go wrong..

Armored-Heart

With Fanime quickly approaching and my progress on my dress going on schedule, I think I can confirm my attendance as Galloping Gala Pinkie Pie. <3 Can't wait to see you all there!
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

jingko

where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

renalcul

PsychicPsycho

Okay, so I've had some serious ebay and money issues, and Gossamer Wing/Showgirl Rarity is on the back burner for now. >_<; That being said, as it turns out, I have all the pieces for a Queen Chrysalis cosplay, so I'll be doing that instead. ^^

Touya no Miko

OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

aim2misbehave

YoureMyHiro

Hey Everypony! Heh, Ive been looking for an excuse to use that phrase. This year Ive constructed a mobile DJ station, utilizing my own portable power source, professional grade controller/mixer, MB Pro and HD studio monitors (speakers) and I am currently planning on spinning all over the convention, popular mainstream, classics, fan favorites, anime titles etc. However, I put together a MLP mix, which I was planning on playing for fun just about anywhere however when I read about this gathering, I thought it might be cool to play my "MLP FIM: Fanime Is Magic" set there! I just wanted to gauge whether or not this would be okay with the majority of those involved.

I would hate to show up and ruin a perfectly awesome cosplay event/gathering, I'll be around the convention for limited periods of time throughout the weekend playing regardless but I really enjoy the series, community involved and would prefer to debut the mix there to start. Here's looking forward to a fun filled weekend!