My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gathering 2013! *Update 5/5*

Started by marisuga, June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM

leggomymeggo

Hey, I'm going to be Grand Galloping Gala Fluttershy (and hopefully we'll have the whole group)

B-Man256

Quote from: Marisuga on June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM
*Update 12/12*

Day: TBA (Saturday?)
Time: TBA
Meeting Place/Location: TBA

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Photoshoot Order: TBA

Current Cosplayer Count: 10

Confirmed

Twilight Sparkle: mintycat (Brides Maid Dress),
Pinkie Pie: Marisuga?, sasukeuchiha92, jingko?, avairrianna (Saloon)
Rainbow Dash: friend of minty cat (Colt),
Fluttershy: friend of minty cat (male)
Rarity: jingko? (Wa Lolita)
Apple Jack:
Other: Marisuga? (Owlicious), Alex-X-Core (Luna), sister of Alex-X-Core (Celestia), Chesid (Trixie)

Maybe

Twilight Sparkle:
Pinkie Pie:
Rainbow Dash:
Fluttershy:
Rarity:
Apple Jack:
Other:

*Update 12/12*
Formatted it to have the who's who up, already 10 people coming!
Gonna Try King Sombra But deffinetly Spike

B-Man256

gonna try and do King Sombra But Definitely for sure going a Spike

Armored-Heart

Can't say for sure just yet, but I'm hoping to attend again this year as Galloping Gala Pinkie! It really depends on how my cosplay schedule turns out, but I hope to see you all again this year!
Not attending for 2014. Sorry!

vixxiii

Cosplay Tips: How to be Awesome
#1: Be Awesome
#2: Don't be a Jerk
#3: Be MORE AWESOME

Dani Phantom

Hello your fellow Derpy will be flying in to pass out muffins! :P
(╯°□°)╯☆.。.:*・°☆

Edinwise

I'll be going as Scootaloo. My sister may be able to do Applebloom, but we aren't entirely sure yet.

Avairrianna

Getting my purple ostrich feather soon! Then onto making the saloon dress!!!!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

Lunapokema

I'm doing Princess Luna (Season 2/3 ver.) and hope that last years cosplayers will come to this gathering as well. (I was there, just not in MLP cosplay, I was one of the two Luffys who crashed in to take pictures. ::hint hint:: I was the girl XD)
Fanime 2013 Cosplay:
Jack Frost (RotG)
Monkey D. Luffy (OP){Series start;2YL;Film Z}
Princess Luna (MLP)

Yaoi Is My Anti-Drug
Anime: Crack is Cheaper... XD

Dani Phantom

aw nvm i dont think i can make my derpy hooves cosplay anymore :( but i'll come by to take pictures
(╯°□°)╯☆.。.:*・°☆

Jesse Uppercut

I'll be cosplaying as Shining Armor, the "Canterlot Wedding" Version. I'm sure this will be great fun!
Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere.

Xaara

I will confirm later on but I will maybe go as Vinyl Scratch.
FanimeCon 2014 cosplays:
-Fem Ciel (Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji)
-Fem Tony (DHMIS)
-Trickster John Egbert (Homestuck)
-Jake English (Homestuck)
-Taokaka (Blazblue)
-Trickster Jake English (Homestuck)

PsychicPsycho

I plan on making it but I haven't yet decided on which pony I'll be this time around. ^^;

Avairrianna

I will SERIOUSLY be sewing this week (Spring Break) for the Saloon Pinkie. If I need any help with decisions I'll post pics here! Here goes nothing!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

demetria656

Fanime 2014:
Ms.Fortune- Skullgirls
Ms.Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Noiz- DMMD
Red Robe- Journey
Beat- Jet Set Radio
Satsuki- Kill La Kill
Kida- Atlantis
Malik Al-Sayf- Assassin's Creed
Sasha & Eren- SNK

jingko

I'll either be Rarity as Wa-loita or Pinkie pie wa-lolita. also if she's in the states all drag a TS with me ^^
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

motorex259

if i can pull creative brain out of head i will do a guy twilight sparkle (holding those REVISED pony signs, Yes i was the asian guy with the pony sign, friend with the other one)

And i was thinking if weather's hot enough, maybe a "beach" pool meet? or maybe arrange a night dinner?, i sorta want to shoot a video (aiming for 5 min long) of everything fani-pony related! 5 min of Fun! Relaxing! Random! mob chasing! (WHAT?) and extremely random things (like think of a pinkie popping up randomly out of nowhere!)

Stormfalcon

As much as I would've loved to try my hand at a Fancy Pants cosplay this year, a change in employment situation (yes, I still have a job, though it doesn't pay quite as much as I previously got) is forcing it on the backburner.  Thus, I'll be reprising my Big Mac cosplay this year.
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

vixxiii

Cosplay Tips: How to be Awesome
#1: Be Awesome
#2: Don't be a Jerk
#3: Be MORE AWESOME

PsychicPsycho

Quote from: vixxiii on April 02, 2013, 09:52:06 PM
Scratch that. Put me down as All Aboard instead.

I look forward to seeing you there! Been a few years since we've run into each other. ^^

I know the date/time is still being decided but my vote is sometime on Saturday. I'll be running a workshop Sunday morning and then I'm in the Masquerade that evening, so on top of staffing I'm not sure I could make it to smile smile smile with my brony brethren which would make me a saaaaaaaaaaad panda. Last year was so much fun; I'm really excited to hang out with you all this time around! <3