My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Gathering 2013! *Update 5/5*

Started by marisuga, June 08, 2011, 11:09:44 PM

PsychicPsycho

Quote from: jingko on March 31, 2013, 12:42:10 PM
I'll either be Rarity as Wa-loita or Pinkie pie wa-lolita. also if she's in the states all drag a TS with me ^^

I've always wanted to see you as Pinkie! I might do a Nightmare Night pirate Pip or Gilda depending on what I can pull together. Either way you should totally do Pinkie, lol

EDIT: Put me down for Gilda! (How do I always manage to plan a mane six cosplay and then end up last minute as a villain?! XD)

BSaphire

@ ORGANIZER: Please send me your Submission Request via PM. I have not located it and Saturday is filling quickly so ASAP.
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

dizzydew

I'll try to bring something new to the table. If all else fails, i'll be braeburn again.

KnightUtena

I plan to be Rarity and I will have a little Spike with me (along with family but they won't be dressed up but they will be around).

mryekcim

I'll try to finish my little pip cospaly or even a fiddlesticks but it all else fails Octavia should do. If there are others doing fallout equestria, I'll try to get the pipbuck done for sure.

Avairrianna

Official Entry!

Day: SUNDAY
Time: NOON
Place: G6

This is our lot now so plan accordingly!
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

KnightUtena

:/ Oh no, that's not good for me because I'm in the masquerade and I will need to practice with my group during that day. I don't know if I can make it if both overlap each other at the same time.

Tsubasakissu

Quinnton117

Everything's in order. I'll definitely be there as Doctor Whooves.

CrystalRobot

my deviantART
http://crystalrobot123.deviantart.com/

~I do commissions! Note me at my deviantART page!~

Fanime 2017 Cosplay: TBA

snowsaber

Quote from: Avairrianna on April 16, 2013, 10:15:30 AM
Official Entry!

Can we update the main post/front page to reflect this?

Wiccat

I should be there as Rainbow Dash.  Hopefully I'll have a Fluttershy with me.

Avairrianna

Quote from: snowsaber on April 18, 2013, 01:59:25 PM
Quote from: Avairrianna on April 16, 2013, 10:15:30 AM
Official Entry!

Can we update the main post/front page to reflect this?

Well, I can't because I didn't write the first post and she's been missing for a couple of weeks now. We will try and see what can be done but as co-organizer I don't have the authority to at the moment.
Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Chosen_Entity

Put my brother, Whoots, and I on the list. We'll be coming as Crackle's Cousin. XD
~Akume

narupikalover

Hi there! As long as the gathering is Saturday, we should be able to make it. If it changes to Sunday, we have to go to the FMA meetup, meet up with old friends, and take a short photo op and will more than likely miss it :c But, all the same, we have quite a few people going with myself.
I'll be Rainbowdash, momiko will be Applejack, my friend will be Big Mac, OneTrickNomad should be coming as Spike, and we may or may not (very doubtful right now) be having a Twilight Sparkle coming with us. Hope that this gathering works in our favor so we can all go! :3

whoops just saw the update looks like we can't go then. =w= sorry bout that, we'll be walking around on Saturday though!

Kinema

I'll be there as Pinkie Pie (or rather Pinkamena), I have a friend going as Apple Jack and my husband my potentially go as Big Mac.

Avairrianna

Cosplays in work:
?

Steven Universe

Mayadesu

Agh, kinda wish the meetup was on Saturday instead of Sunday. I guess I'll see if my group can go still because we'll have some other stuff going on Sunday, but if all goes well then we'll be going as Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and guy version Fluttershy.