2013 Edition of "Looking for..." thread

Started by BSaphire, June 15, 2011, 07:12:43 AM

Mello

'Sup. This could be my first con.
Just wanna see if there's any Death Note cosplayers going on Fanime 'cause I might go alone.
If I do go, I'll be in my Mello cosplay.

Just wanna know if there's any DN cosplay groups I could squeeze into. Thanks a load for responses. I8

echoshadow

It's always great to hear frist time con goers.
As far as Death Note cosplayers, there is always a hand full of L, Light, and Misa walking around.
I'm not too sure there would be a DN gathering, but check out the cosplay gathering threads.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

dajoo

My girlfriend Skuld will be doing Hellgirl in the school uniform. We might be able to get the kimono done by fanime, but she'll definetly be the school version at some point.

Maskenlav

sweet! Would she like to be apart of my dark angel outfit? I would just need to borrow her for a few minutes cause someone had reserved to have a picture of me with another evil demon, so this year my theme will be with Hell Girl. I'll be wearing all black with a red bowtie and black angel wings so you won't miss me  :D
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

TronCat

Hey everyone I'm going as Xiba from soul calibur 5 and am
Hoping to meet up with other scv cosplayers let me know who else is interested! :D

Kell-chan

My friend and I are debating between doing cosplays from Gravitation or Darker Than Black on Monday. Anyone else planning anything from either series?

CrystalRobot

Quote from: Kell-chan on March 22, 2012, 05:08:12 PM
My friend and I are debating between doing cosplays from Gravitation or Darker Than Black on Monday. Anyone else planning anything from either series?

I'm planning on being Shuichi, so... yeah. :3 if I'm there on Monday, that is. I probably will, hopefully.
my deviantART
http://crystalrobot123.deviantart.com/

~I do commissions! Note me at my deviantART page!~

Fanime 2017 Cosplay: TBA

CrystalRobot

I'm new to Fanime, and I'm really excited about going.

Here's who I'll be cosplaying as.

Fluttershy from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. If I don't have a yellow outfit by then, I'll be wearing a pink and teal-greenish dress with a scarf/sash that has her cutie mark on it. And a pair of angel wings, hopefully dyed yellow by then.

Megurine Luka from Vocaloid. I'm not gonna do anything canon, since 1: I don't have enough time. and 2: my friend invited me to a Vocaloid meetup (different than the gathering I think..) on Saturday, and she doesn't want any duplicates. But yeah, I'm not sure what outfit I'll wear as her, yet...

Shuichi from Gravitation. If I don't have a canon outfit by then(which would be the orange hoodie and cargo pants), I'll have a fanon outfit, which consits of a blue shirt with a peacesign on it, a black short-sleeve hooded jacket, and black jeans. And I'll have my Kumagoro plushie as my prop. I'll cosplay him on Saturday, and maybe Monday if I'm there the whole weekend.

Stocking from Panty & Stocking. Since I can't get/make anything canon(I was hoping to do her school clothes...) I'll be wearing black almost everything. Dress with short skirt, shoes, choker, fishnet gloves, all black. Except the stockings are black and blue striped, of course.

So yeah, if anyone's cosplaying from the same anime/shows as me, I'll be looking for you. ^^ Sorry none of my outfits are canon yet.. I'm still newish to cosplaying.
my deviantART
http://crystalrobot123.deviantart.com/

~I do commissions! Note me at my deviantART page!~

Fanime 2017 Cosplay: TBA

Cold_places

Hey guys I will be attending with three friends of mine doing gintama cosplay of the shunsengumi any other gintama cosplayers gonna be there? :3

L0Lpants

Quote from: Cold_places on March 25, 2012, 11:15:33 AM
Hey guys I will be attending with three friends of mine doing gintama cosplay of the shunsengumi any other gintama cosplayers gonna be there? :3

do you mind if the members of the SKET dan troll at this meetup (cuz they did do that crossover)?  ;D
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Cold_places

Sounds like fun who are you guys going as?

L0Lpants

Quote from: Cold_places on March 25, 2012, 06:21:27 PM
Sounds like fun who are you guys going as?

well, the entire SKET dan situation is a bit complicated right now. We don't actually have a Himeko, although I could talk my friend through into bring out his Switch. I on the other hand, am still iffy about Bossun (however the Switch/Gintoki hybrid is on the definite to-do list for me).

So if it all goes according to my plans & I find a Himeko on site, then either the entire SKET Dan will show up. If not, then just Switch & Bossun. Worst case scenario, only i show up w/ my Switch/Gintoki hybrid. At least i'd be wearing something related to Gintama on me.

Cold_places

By hybrid you mean like some werid Bossun/Gintoki combo? you should just make 2 costumes and wear each! XD

L0Lpants

Quote from: Cold_places on March 26, 2012, 09:38:53 AM
By hybrid you mean like some werid Bossun/Gintoki combo? you should just make 2 costumes and wear each! XD

You misunderstand, my Bossun is the standard version. My other costume is a Switch + Gintoki 2-in-1 & gets 1st priority in terms of completion.

My friend, for certain, is covering default Switch. I wanna be sure that he'll bring his out, otherwise I don't wanna deck the Bossun just by myself. Let's just say, me & shorts = don't get along very well...

ministrychick77

i'll be going as Misa, and trying to get my friend's Light costume together...
probable Fanime 2013 cosplays:
Deadpool (some version)
Grumpy Cat

Lucifargundam

anyone gunna do it? I might go as Jukai if you do.

if that the master a 'prentice have,
Entirely then that he him tell,
That he the craft ably may know,
Wheresoever he go under the sun.

Grifstar

Are there going to be any other 07-Ghost cosplayers this year? I want to try to go as Teito again for at least a few days if I can finish making the Baculus (I already have a feeling it's going to be a terrible attempt). I'm gonna probably be alone most of the time there too so it'd be awesome to find at least someone else to hang out with.

Hibari_Fangirl

Are there any Uta no Prince-sama (UtaPri) cosplayers this year? 8D I'll be going as Ittoki Otoya and my friend as Kurusu Syo. <3 I can't seem to find UtaPri stuff anywhere, so I'm wondering if there are any Fanime cosplayers going. 030
FanimeCon'13 - Kuroko Tetsuya, Kagamine Len (Punkish, Revamped!Alice Human Sacrifice, Prince), Rainbow Dash (Genderbend), Alois Trancy (Revamped)

ctrlzproductions.deviantart.com

https://www.hetchrome.deviantart.com
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hetch

Hibari_Fangirl

Quote from: CrystalRobot on March 22, 2012, 10:40:12 PM

My friend is going as Maid!Stocking on Saturday. 8D And depending on the situation I might be Brief and our other friend Panty. <3
FanimeCon'13 - Kuroko Tetsuya, Kagamine Len (Punkish, Revamped!Alice Human Sacrifice, Prince), Rainbow Dash (Genderbend), Alois Trancy (Revamped)

ctrlzproductions.deviantart.com

https://www.hetchrome.deviantart.com
https://www.fanfiction.net/~hetch

Amirynth

Quote from: maikiritori on July 27, 2011, 03:49:01 AM
Hey, I'm going to be making a super duper mondo-ly awesome TARDIS cosplay for Halloween... And I want to bring it to Fanime. Are there going to be any other Dr. Who/Torchwood cospeeps?? We should totally have a gathering if there are enough of us!!

I shall be going as Sexy!  Which day will you be showing up?

Also, I am looking for other World of Warcraft cosplayers so I can figure out which day to go as my Troll ^-^~
Cosplay this year:
Clockwork!Sexy (aka Idris/TARDIS)
Malis Vitterfolk, Zandalari Shaman from World of Warcraft
Fetish Shaman from Diablo