Kamen Rider x Super Sentai 2013: Limit Break for Buster (5/13 LOCATION UPDATE!!)

Started by otakuapprentice, July 09, 2011, 07:16:31 PM

We're keeping the same day, and I'll try to get the same spot again for next year, but do you all want a different time?

Keep time from 2012 (3pm)
7 (70%)
1pm
1 (10%)
2pm
1 (10%)
4pm
1 (10%)
5pm
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Angelx624

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

RedGxHenshin

I'll be going as Daigo Kiryu / King/ KyoryuRed for the Kyoryuger group CherryGeri and Angelx624 are in.
Vamola mucho!
Fanime 2016 cosplay line-up: Takeru Tenkuji (Kamen Rider Ghost), Sorey (Tales of Zestiria), Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising)

Angelx624

So, after re-thinking Fanime cosplay plans, I think I'll just be Ian for the gathering, since I'll be wearing Marvelous most of Friday, now. ^^;;

So put me down as Ian Yorkland from Kyoryuger! XD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Harakumo

Hi, everyone! At last year's tokusatsu gathering, I was Dragon Ranger and my fiancée was Ptera Ranger from Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger and a friend of ours was AbareKiller from Bakuryū Sentai Abaranger. My fiancée and I will be coming back as Dragon Ranger and Ptera Ranger again. Our friend is still deciding on which suit he's going to wear for the gathering.

will [ishida]

My original plan was to do Ryuji Iwasaki from Gobusters but since that's fallen through...sign me up as Shintaro Goto from Kamen Rider OOO, complete with Birth Driver & Birth Blaster!
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto

CherryGeri

Oh right, might as well mention that my friend [who doesn't have a forum account] will be at this gathering too, as Hino Eiji from OOO!  :D
facebook.com/cherrygeri.cosplay

fanime17 tentative lineup: Shokugeki Megumi / BnHA Tsuyu / Maidragon Kanna / P5 Makoto / FE Fates Sakura

Char350

Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

cashewsftw

Sakuta Ryuusei reporting in. WACHAAAAA

Has a location for the gathering been decided yet?

Angelx624

Quote from: Char350 on May 10, 2013, 09:36:38 PM
Throw in my two friends as Luka and Joe as well~
You're making me wanna bring Marvelous to the gathering, after all. DD8

I might still try and do both. We shall see, though. eAe
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Pokemon Ranger

Char350

Fanime 2015 Plans:

Pokemon Ranger

KawaiiMess

Quote from: cashewsftw on May 11, 2013, 11:30:29 PM
Sakuta Ryuusei reporting in. WACHAAAAA

Has a location for the gathering been decided yet?

I just checked the thread, and it's G8c.

Not sure if OtakuApprentice can actually still make it, since they posted the event in the main thread. If they're a no-show, Geri and I will help keep things going.

OtakuApprentice has listed the photo rundown as such:

• Photography order:
    Individual Series
    All kamen rider
    All super sentai
    Full gathering shot
    Requests

Although we could always do what we did last year and break the sentai into color groups, then rider, then sentai, then all hero taisen, then requests.
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

otakuapprentice

Quote from: KawaiiMess on May 14, 2013, 08:25:31 AM
Not sure if OtakuApprentice can actually still make it, since they posted the event in the main thread. If they're a no-show, Geri and I will help keep things going.

OtakuApprentice has listed the photo rundown as such:

Photography order:
  • Individual Series
  • All kamen rider
  • All super sentai
  • Full gathering shot
  • Requests

Although we could always do what we did last year and break the sentai into color groups, then rider, then sentai, then all hero taisen, then requests.

The list I posted in the thread was just a general outline to use, so if you already have a system that works then just go ahead and use that....and I still can't make it.  :'(

HAVE FUN EVERYBODY!
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

KawaiiMess

THANKS OTAKU! I'll probably change the photo rundown to make it easier for everyone:

ALL RIDERS

• Series
ALL SENTAI/MMPR

• Teams
  • Colors
Metal Heroes(?) Gatchaman crashed the party last year, so if they show up they're invited too.
SUPER HERO TAISEN (that's everyone)
REQUESTS

but I figure we're all gonna figure this all out on the fly when it actually comes down to the day. I'll look forward to seeing you all there again! I'll be moderating, so look for someone dressed as Joujima Yuuki!
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

Nobuharu Udo/KyoryuBlue is reporting in, ready to bring my oyaji gags to the gathering! Yosho!
Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

Char350

Quote from: KawaiiMess on May 14, 2013, 05:46:05 PM
THANKS OTAKU! I'll probably change the photo rundown to make it easier for everyone:

ALL RIDERS

• Series
ALL SENTAI/MMPR

• Teams
  • Colors
Metal Heroes(?) Gatchaman crashed the party last year, so if they show up they're invited too.
SUPER HERO TAISEN (that's everyone)
REQUESTS

but I figure we're all gonna figure this all out on the fly when it actually comes down to the day. I'll look forward to seeing you all there again! I'll be moderating, so look for someone dressed as Joujima Yuuki!
Sounds good to me. And we can just adjust for anyone new coming or not showing up.
Fanime 2015 Plans:

Angelx624

Quote from: Dan_Hibiki on May 14, 2013, 09:23:58 PM
Nobuharu Udo/KyoryuBlue is reporting in, ready to bring my oyaji gags to the gathering! Yosho!
Just...... don't overdo the jokes, Nossan. OTL
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Zubat

I have not decided on what I will be wearing. I may do one of these two. Which should I do ?

OR..

will [ishida]

Quote from: Zubat on May 18, 2013, 08:24:38 PM
I have not decided on what I will be wearing. I may do one of these two. Which should I do ?

UCHUU KEIJI GAVAN! I saw you at Wondercon and your outfit's TOTALLY awesome! I VOTE FOR GAVAN
Dan Smith - killer7
"watashi" - The Tatami Galaxy
Woolf Enneacle - Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
Raymond Vester - Resident Evil: Revelations
Shintaro Goto (Kamen Rider Birth) - Kamen Rider OOO
Takashi Dai (Banker) - Star Driver: Kagayaki no Takuto