Kamen Rider x Super Sentai 2013: Limit Break for Buster (5/13 LOCATION UPDATE!!)

Started by otakuapprentice, July 09, 2011, 07:16:31 PM

We're keeping the same day, and I'll try to get the same spot again for next year, but do you all want a different time?

Keep time from 2012 (3pm)
7 (70%)
1pm
1 (10%)
2pm
1 (10%)
4pm
1 (10%)
5pm
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Char350

I'll be there as Ikari Gai, provided that the gathering isn't Friday morning. I should be in this cosplay for most of the weekend.

My friends will also be at the con as Joe and Luka, so they may post here to confirm their attendance.
Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

otakuapprentice

Quote from: Char350 on February 23, 2012, 01:45:52 PM
I'll be there as Ikari Gai, provided that the gathering isn't Friday morning. I should be in this cosplay for most of the weekend.

My friends will also be at the con as Joe and Luka, so they may post here to confirm their attendance.
I don't plan on scheduling this for friday, at least not right now; I will put a poll up with possible days/times of day.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

CherryGeri

I convinced my other friend to cosplay Ikari Gai~! :D so you can add another +1 by my name haha XD

also for the gathering i think sometime saturday might be better, since i'll be cosplaying something else on sunday for a different gathering in the afternoon.....
facebook.com/cherrygeri.cosplay

fanime17 tentative lineup: Shokugeki Megumi / BnHA Tsuyu / Maidragon Kanna / P5 Makoto / FE Fates Sakura

otakuapprentice

Quote from: KyraEnsui on November 08, 2011, 11:51:13 AM
Quote from: otakuapprentice on November 07, 2011, 07:02:15 PM

Quote from: KyraEnsui on November 07, 2011, 09:30:23 AM
This is awesome. My friends and I are going from both Den-O and W series. We were W/Double last year. We're in~
Did you guys have a suit or were you cosplaying Phillip and Shotaro? I honestly want to make a W Joker cosplay, but that all depends on time, money, and my own skill.

We were Philip and Shoutarou. Philip was playing the violin on Sunday too.

We are actually have about 6 people doing Den-O which all are Imagin!Ryoutarous and Denbu!Yuuto. As for W (only 5 people), it will be Chief, Akiko, Shoutarou, Philip, and Terui.

so are there going to be seven or six people in total? I see 5 for w, and 2 for den-o.

Quote from: CherryGeriI convinced my other friend to cosplay Ikari Gai~!  so you can add another +1 by my name haha XD

also for the gathering i think sometime saturday might be better, since i'll be cosplaying something else on sunday for a different gathering in the afternoon.....
around what time sunday, because right now the votes are tied for saturday afternoon and sunday morning.

Fashwiing

Gonna go ahead and bump this + cast my vote~

I'm going to attempt bringing Vega Zeronos to this con, though that hinges on my ability to finish it in time. If not I'll have D.Yuuto or Basco to choose from to bring to the gathering~! If I do finish it though I'll definitely be there as Vega Zeronos.

I'm fairly certain I met some of you at ALA, so here's hoping I get to see you all again!
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

otakuapprentice

Bump because poll has been updated for location selection; day/time of gathering will be saturday, 3pm.

Kazuma_uzumaki

Please take me out of Gokaiger,

I'll be coming as KAMEN RIDER JOKER instead :)

I also might be late because I'm gonna be at a different gathering at 2 so I hope I can make it on ime!

otakuapprentice

Since no one else has voted on the location, then it will be on the 1st Floor Convention Center (Riser Stage); just need to wait for confirmation from gatherings dept.

SilentJ

Are you sure that's a good idea? There will probably be a lot of people there and honestly it doesn't really seem like an amazing place for photos. Maybe we should gather somewhere that looks nicer? ;^.^

Fashwiing

Riser stage was a terrible space last year- I would suggest somewhere outside. One of the front walls or the flowerbeds would be my best bet. Maybe the right side of the entrance? I don't know which hotel is on that side. There's a lot of space and interesting things to take pictures in front of back there.
Tentative 2015 lineup includes 90's Rogue (X-Men), Historical Rapunzel (Tangled), Maki Nishikino (Love Live), Daedalus F-302 pilot (Stargate Atlantis)

otakuapprentice

well, people need to vote on the location; I'll shoot off another PM to the gatherings Dept. later to change the location spot.

SilentJ

I voted for gathering by the flowerbed on the Marriott side, but I'd be fine with any of the flowerbed locations. :)

xmiel

I plan to bring Ryotaro possesed by Urataros!

I'm seriously looking forward to this gathering guys...^o^
2012-2013:
Gon Freecss (Hunter x Hunter 1999 vers.)
Yagyuu Hiroshi (Prince of Tennis)
Gakuen Tengoku (DRRR!!)
Momoi Satsuki (Kuroko no Basuke)
Painted Lady Katara (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Mei (Pokemon Black/White 2)

Fashwiing

So after wearing Basco to Sakuracon and nearly roasting in chilly Pacific Northwest weather, I don't think San Jose in May is a very good idea when it comes to that costume. It kills me to say I won't be able to be all the Gokaigers' sassy villain D:

I'm also being a bit wishy-washy about making Zeronos because all of my attempts at pepakura look like something that's been chewed up by a MOTW and spat back out again. I'll still be D.Yuuto and I'll have a R.Ryotaro with me, but we'll have to see about the suit :\

Backup plans currently include some form of Hino Eiji (WITH PANTSU ON A STICK!) or possibly someone from W (still flip-flopping between two characters). Still going to see everyone there though!

Yatta Dante

~Yatta Dante

Char350

Quote from: Fashwiing on April 11, 2012, 07:53:49 PM
So after wearing Basco to Sakuracon and nearly roasting in chilly Pacific Northwest weather, I don't think San Jose in May is a very good idea when it comes to that costume. It kills me to say I won't be able to be all the Gokaigers' sassy villain D:

I'm also being a bit wishy-washy about making Zeronos because all of my attempts at pepakura look like something that's been chewed up by a MOTW and spat back out again. I'll still be D.Yuuto and I'll have a R.Ryotaro with me, but we'll have to see about the suit :\

Backup plans currently include some form of Hino Eiji (WITH PANTSU ON A STICK!) or possibly someone from W (still flip-flopping between two characters). Still going to see everyone there though!

Awww that's too bad. And I had several more 6th ranger keys you could pose with too!
Fanime 2015 Plans:
*Umemori Genta (Shinkenger)
*Chase (Kamen Rider Drive)

Fashwiing

I'm a very very very indecisive person, so I might end up bringing it anyway. Who knows?

Nori

/KyraEnsui's partner in crime! (one of them)

I'll have Terui (rehash of husband-o version if I don't manage to get the rest of my stuff together in time with my ADORABLE WIFEY), Deneb!Yuuto, and probably Momo!Ryoutarou with me, depending on stuff and things.  Sadly we won't have our Kin!Ryoutarou, though :( Our Philip/Ryuu!Ryoutarou and I will probably be, yet again, the only folks in AA with KR stuff ahaha cry.

I still want to do Ankh and I would kill for Marvelous' badass longcoat, but alas, no monies or free time to do those, too.

The real question is whether I will remember about this unless our leader-lady reminds me like half a billion times ;A;
Plastic Suits, baby
Matsumoto Jun - Monster ver.
Matsumoto Jun - Come back to me ver.
Kamen Rider W - Terui Ryuu
Kamen Rider Den-O - Deneb!Yuuto
Kamen Rider Den-O - Momo!Ryoutarou
Else???

otakuapprentice

Okay...so the gatherings page has updated, and we have the Riser Stage.

Hearing its not the best location (first time organizer, I'm still working out all the kinks), I'll shoot off another e-mail and see if I can change the location; so far, no other gatherings have claimed the FiF MS(Flowerbed in Front Marriott Side, has construction in background) or the opposite side facing the Marriott for the time-slot we're aiming for.

No poll this time; post your choice, and do it fast, because those two spots will fill up, and I nee......aw screw it, I'll just switch it so we have the Marriott in the background.

SilentJ

Construction in the background would look really cool for this gathering, at least I think so!