Homestuck Gathering 2012 *Updated 5/15*

Started by shy-cosplayer, September 07, 2011, 07:58:25 PM

krispy_kream

I'll be there!

I should have a fancy!dreamer Roxy cosplay by then, but if it doesn't get done, I'll just be there as Jade.
Fanime Cosplay 2013!
Persona 4 - Rise Kujikawa
Persona 3 - Female main character
Bioshick Infinite - Elizabeth

quixoticVagary

I'll be there as Fem!Jake English and my friend Sis Strider, if we stay at the Con for that long. :-X
Fanime 2012:
Sat.: Izaya Orihara
Sun.: Fem!Jake English (Jackie English)

Lizchan33

I would like to make an appearance as either Grimdark Rose or Terezi...

Ninjapreez

I will be going as Nervous Broad from problem Sleuth on this day
my tumblr is ninjapreez.tumblr.com
See you all there :D

CourierEight

Clobofo

Quote from: megameganman on March 27, 2012, 01:32:41 PM
Quote from: Clobofo on March 01, 2012, 01:00:48 AM
I'm going to the meet :D
I'm going with a friend, I might be Fem!Karkat or Terezi, and my friend will be original, normal Vriska. When she didn't have her eye and arm blown off.
This is like, the first time going to a meet, so guide me through the way!!!

Awww I'm gonna be a Femkat too <3

aw darn it, i'm a bit lazy on being a female atm, so i'm just being ole' normal karkat XDD sorry though!! I could still go on as one, i just gotta change my pants to shorts and put the make up on my legs >.<

Maximilian

Tumblr
♠♥ Fanime 2012 ♣♦
Felt!, trickster!, and godtier!Dave (Homestuck)
TK (Angel Beats!)
Equius Zahhak

superspecks

Heya! I'm planning to go to this. I'll be Karkat. Bringing a Terezi and a Jade with me, too. :3

himechan17

I should be coming as Jade in her 3 in the Morning dress!

Hanha

wOOPS hey sorry but I have to apologize for my precious post! It turns out zentai suits make me violently claustophobic and I have other shit to work on so I can't make it with SnOwman. Sorry!!

DeadlyWings

Fanime is quickly approaching and sadly I'm just gonna do Terezi's outfit without the dragonsuit/cape (gonna save it for AX).

However...WE REALLY, need to construct an idea of what to do because Kuro gathering is happening at the same time and we may need to change it. We also need to put this and send it to the general gathering list.

marisuga

Quote from: DeadlyWings on April 23, 2012, 12:14:38 PM
Fanime is quickly approaching and sadly I'm just gonna do Terezi's outfit without the dragonsuit/cape (gonna save it for AX).

However...WE REALLY, need to construct an idea of what to do because Kuro gathering is happening at the same time and we may need to change it. We also need to put this and send it to the general gathering list.

This is a thing that is true

ponkopoo

I'll be showing up as Mom Lalonde - though I have to deal with some rehearsal business beforehand, so I may or may not be fashionably late.
I'm also bringing a Davesprite with me.

:)

Hey :) Yeah, I'll be going as God Tier Eridan, Sign me up.  :)

Aoi Memori

Well this saddens the hell out of me D: Zelda gathering is only a couple of hours before this and I will of course choose Zelda.... Guess I'll just be there as a photographer .-.
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

tykpon

Hey, I'll be there as Dark but Pre-Grimdark Rose Lalonde!! I don't know if my friends have posted here yet, but I should be bringing an Equius and a Vriska/ Mindfang (she hasn't told me which of those two yet.)

melancholy

Meowry

I'll be there as either Nepeta or fem!Sollux!

Aoi Memori

Besides scheduling conflicts, I can TRY and make it as Vriska if I can manage it @___@
Fanime 2013 Line-up
FFX Yuna - Friday
Umineko Maria/KH Xion - Saturday
Evangelion Sun dress Asuka- Sunday
KH Xion - Monday

AmazingKenchan

Scheduling will probably count me out too, but I'll be wandering around as Eridan with my Vriska at some point during the con!
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head