Lines on Day 0

Started by Tiffyspiffy, January 08, 2012, 02:13:46 PM

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: royjovero on February 01, 2013, 06:59:56 PM
Quote from: Lucifargundam on February 01, 2013, 06:22:26 PM
I'm taking requests :P
Please no Gangnam Style. I have a feeling it'll be played enough in the games room with Just Dance and Dance Central

No memes pl0x

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Rhornez

yeah the gangnam style popularity is nearly gone which am i glad it is. play old 80s songs lol for day 0 line

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

cutiebunny

How about just bringing your own music, and maybe something to do (knitting?) while waiting in line?  If you know you're going to be in line for 3 hours again, bring something to do.

Everyone has different tastes in music.  I can't think of anything worse than having to stand next to someone who is blaring their music right in front of you for 3 hours.

Besides, sounds like this year's registration is going to take place in a hotel.  I'm sure the staff won't tolerate loud music and bouncy beach balls.

Wiccat

Will it be at all possible for artist alley folks to be able to pick up their badges at a separate location?  Like at the artist alley?  It really would make things a lot easier for those of us who have to drag around heavy luggage full of merchandise, either having to take it with us from registration at the Fairmont to the convention center or having to make an extra trip back to the car after getting our badge.  If there's any possibility, that would be wonderful.

SOawesomeness

Quote from: Wiccat on February 13, 2013, 12:31:33 PM
Will it be at all possible for artist alley folks to be able to pick up their badges at a separate location?  Like at the artist alley?  It really would make things a lot easier for those of us who have to drag around heavy luggage full of merchandise, either having to take it with us from registration at the Fairmont to the convention center or having to make an extra trip back to the car after getting our badge.  If there's any possibility, that would be wonderful.
Unfortunately, we will not do badge distribution outside of the Registration areas. We can try to work something else out for AA participants, but that information will be distributed in the form of an e-mail from AA's department.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Wiccat

Quote from: SOawesomeness on February 13, 2013, 11:10:53 PM
Quote from: Wiccat on February 13, 2013, 12:31:33 PM
Unfortunately, we will not do badge distribution outside of the Registration areas. We can try to work something else out for AA participants, but that information will be distributed in the form of an e-mail from AA's department.

Any assistance you can offer with that would be great.  I do both artist alley and swat meet, and though swap meet last year allowed us to sell without a badge on the first night, since the times coincides with badge pickup time and the lines are usually terribly long, that only leaves a small window for me to pick up my badge on Friday morning, check in at the artist alley and get set up before it opens.