1st submitted account:   1/28/2012  12:03:01 PM
100th submitted account: 1/28/2012  12:06:26 PM
200th submitted account: 1/28/2012  12:10:09 PM
300th submitted account: 1/28/2012  12:22:53 PM

1st created account: 1/28/2012  12:01:36 PM
100th created account: 1/28/2012  12:03:09 PM
200th created account: 1/28/2012  12:04:40 PM
300th created account: 1/28/2012  12:10:01 PM

Congratulations to those who have been marked as preliminarily approved, and best of luck to those on the waitlist.

arcadiapandora

What are the chances of additional tables or space being created to allow admittance of more artists?
<3

Hachimitsu

OH dear Merciful GOD, that is a complete Wave of destruction [registrations and submits!]

HOW the hell did you guys not break down like the disney server did?
(erh its more of a joke question since the 2011 limited edition sets were released around october and their online went meltdown)

Quote from: arcadiapandora on January 28, 2012, 10:30:54 PM
What are the chances of additional tables or space being created to allow admittance of more artists?
if you remove the lounge from the 2011 table chart (hopeing you still have it)
at least 12 more tables.
however don't expect last years plans can be used twice! I got a bad feeling we might remove tables from the last plan!

now that the event of registration is over:::
i wonder how many threads are going to ask for Table sharings!?

Arcane

I'd imagine a hand full at most.  Though that's only thinking about the people that are using this forum.  People are bound to use other channels.

phr34kish

Mark has said multiple times they're at their capacity for tables. So while they MIGHT (slim, slim chance) be able to re-arrange and add another 10 or so tables, I sincerely doubt that would happen.

Hachimitsu

actually thats impossible!...
not to sound rude though but adding another 10 tables means Art gallery would have to be shut down or the lounge section has to be removed!

I would'nt recommend adding another 10 tables because you need to have enough space to browse traffic in between!

izzeh

Fanime artist alley is definitely turning into another anime expo ordeal. where you have to clear out your entire afternoon to make sure you get a table. Its not a bad thing, Im really glad to see the AA has gotten so big the last few years.  :D

Bananattack

Ahoy there! Relatively beefy question for anyone who can spare the time:

Is there any confirmation that the e-mail has been received and the art review is in process? I have the preliminarily approved tag and I'm sort of just lounging around waiting for some sort of e-mail or confirmation that I'm in. I've been having trouble with attached files so I'm relatively nervous that my opportunity has escaped my grasp D:
If someone can tell me otherwise, that would be phenomenal. I'm fairly unexperienced and this will be my first time selling at a con so I'm positively nervous :L. So (perhaps) a general synopsis of the general process would really be appreciated.

Thank you for your time :)!

Hachimitsu

if there was, it would be under the Table sharing options or in the registered for fanime AA tables.
As of now im concern about the hotels since i know the first 3 minutes will be over 100 registered users for the housing!
and maybe a full lot after 5-6 minutes!....