AA Table Share Thread - Requests and Offers go HERE!

Started by miki, January 28, 2012, 07:57:32 PM

miki

Hello!
I am looking for someone who is looking to share an AA table this year.
We can split the cost of the table of course and you can save some well deserved money :)
If you would like, you could look at my artwork to see if we could be a good fit.

So please message me or email me at hatsumixxaya AT hellokitty DOT com and I can send you the link or we can discuss everything.

Thank you!!

P.S. If we share a table I will provide some snacks for the first day!

Mod edit: anti spammed the email

ladyvoid

If you provide a link to your work, I'm sure more people would put you in consideration.  ;)

arcadiapandora

We no longer need a table!
<3

arcadiapandora

Oh, I also wanted to add that my partner and I are both industry professionals - my partner works in vfx for film, and is also currently working on an unannounced AAA game title, and I'm a retired professional costumer currently working in video game production (in other words, I make things awesome and profitable). We've got fun stories to tell and a really diverse, awesome skill set that we want to make work for you. <3
<3

Hachimitsu

Corsets, Headbands & Masks.......Corsets, Headbands & Masks......Corsets, Headbands & Masks....
I know I heard that name before.....
erh...

point is this...
Are you still in the awaiting for approval? or Wait list?

arcadiapandora

We're wait-listed - but unless about 10% of artists drop their tables or don't get approved, or they add additional tables, we're far enough down the list to have little chance of getting our own table. I'm still hoping for that, but at this point, it just seems prudent to seek out other options.
<3

Hachimitsu

if your around the top 12 people in the waitlist.. chances are really really high since I know the last table segment of 2011 was that amount!

but don't worry..... your going to get a table... ^ ^!

miki

I know.. I just did something like that before and people had spammed my account to the point where I had to change it :(
That's why I am offering to give the link to someone who is interested and serious about it :)

Thank you for your advice though!

ewu

antispam your emails so that the bots surfing the internets will not pick up your email, then you will get people interested instead of spam -- email AT domain DOT com
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

miki

Quote from: ewu on January 31, 2012, 10:51:28 AM
antispam your emails so that the bots surfing the internets will not pick up your email, then you will get people interested instead of spam -- email AT domain DOT com

Oh I am sorry, I meant to say that I had posted a link to my deviant art so that people could see what my artwork looks like. I  had to close that account because it was being spammed like crazy. Thank you though!

(Note: This did not happen on this forum it was for another convention, but because of this experience, I am hesitant to do it again.)

Malocide

I am looking to share I am selling masks, buttons, and trading card game (pokemon) playmats. I am willing to pay a good chunk of the cost of the table.  Please AIM same SN as this!

My stuff here http://malocide.deviantart.com/gallery/35014445

starbottlebits

Hi, its my first time trying to come to fanime although I'm fairly familiar with the AA scene.
I'm looking for a table-mate (as in, i don't have a table). I have a full set of black wire grating, enough for both of us, which exponentially increases the amount of display space available.
My artwork: http://starbottlebits.tumblr.com/ and http://spitzero.tumblr.com/
I sell prints, commissions, buttons and sometimes bookmarks. I'm a friendly and helpful boothmate, who's also potentially looking to split hotel (should I happen to find someone interested in taking me on as a partner).
rioarmare (a) gmail dot com

YjayR

Hello.  im looking for someone who is willing to share a table. i can pay half the cost for the booth and provide some snacks.

Heres a link to my artwork
http://imadori1.deviantart.com/

you can email me at Imadori1@yahoo Dot com.au

appler

Hi, all! I'm looking for someone to share a table with~ I'm a first-timer at Fanime but this is my second time overall so I'm fairly new to the whole AA thing. I really want to see what having a table is like at a con that isn't horribly disorganized like AX. v_v I don't have much merchandise (though I'm trying to expand my selection): only a few prints, some keychains, and buttons. I'll have one helper with me. If we end up getting a table, we'd be willing to help out our table-buddies with anything! Snacks, food, you name it!

Here is my DA: http://akiyun.deviantart.com

There isn't much but please contact me there or via email at [email protected] if you would be willing to share. Thanks!

AnimeJet

If we end up adding an artist (or helpers) to our tables, but already filled out all the AA steps (like we're on step 7), how do we add more people to our tables?

Miooo

Looking for Table!>_<.. this is my first time to apply AA table, but i am too slow. im #201 on the waiting list T__T
Im looking for someone who want to share there table with me, i can provide some snacks, and be a good partner, nice helper>_<

if anyone has a space to share, i can pay half or all the cost for the booth T_T..

Im going to sell prints, this is my style:
http://subarunanakun.deviantart.com/

Please mail me if interested: [email protected]  tnx a lot!!!! :)

opeo

Hello!

My name is Opeo I'm looking for any registered artist alley people who'll be willing to share a table with me (since Fanime put us on the waiting list on the artist alley .___.)

I've sold my art at two conventions so far, so I'm pretty familiar with how artist alleys work.

And I sell only buttons and some small prints - so really I don't take up a lot of space at all.

If you want to check out my artwork, here's my deviantART:

http://prince-opeo.deviantart.com/gallery/

And if you're interested in sharing your table with me, please email me:

[email protected]

Thank you very much!

DeckItOut

Hey!! I'm really hoping to find someone to share a table with.
I've been wanting to go to Fanime for years, and this is really the only economical way I can even consider it. ;;

I'd definitely be willing to pay for the full table!

Most of my art is on my tumblr here
and my this is my less updated deviantart

I sell buttons, prints, bookmarks and do commissions!

best way to contact me is through my email theepicsnocone (at) gmail !

thanksomuch! ;;

saku-chen

Hey Y'all!

I was wait listed for AA like many many others. So if anyone is looking to share I am all for it! I would of course pay half and share my display stuff, I sell prints, keychains, buttons, mini top hats and other things. :) Here's links to my art! Please contact me through deviantart or tumblr if interested!

saku-chen.deviantart.com

racheliwi.tumblr.com

Thanks so much!

rancors

hello! my name is scarlet, and while this isn't my first time at fanime, this will hopefully be my first time at AA. it's definitely my first time on the forums, in any case.

i'm looking to share a table and i can certainly pay for half of it. i might be able to bring snacks to share. i'll be selling bookmarks, cards, and likely other prints; examples of my work can be found here!

you can contact me via e-mail at eisRequiem[at]gmail[dot]com

edit: search successful!