A place where I can host my animation??

Started by Meko kemeko, February 03, 2012, 11:32:42 PM

Meko kemeko

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area, Im really not sure where it should go.

but is there a place where I can just show my animation to everyone? just a big room everyone can come in a watch mine and everyone elses?   

I've never been to Fanime, so go easy on me XD

echoshadow

LOL yeah you really haven't been to Fanime.
During the whole 4 days of Fanime there are at lest 5 or more rooms playing non stop anime all 24 hours.

If you want to share your anime I believe it has to get pass the copyright stuff. I know that Fanime has the ok to show anime.
I'm sure their always looking for different titles to play. Usually they only show like 2 or 3 eps of one series then move on to a new title.

And yey my first post here on the Fanime forums. ;)
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

ewu

Is it animation you created yourself? We MAY have a venue for that... Tts a great idea if we can find enough supply.....

And welcome to the forums and the Fanime community!
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Meko kemeko

Quote from: ewu on February 04, 2012, 08:45:27 AM
Is it animation you created yourself? We MAY have a venue for that... Tts a great idea if we can find enough supply.....

And welcome to the forums and the Fanime community!
Yes, i created the animation myself. Characters, backround, all that. The only thing that isnt mine is the music used :(
I really just wanted to show like a 2 minute teaser of it. But if i can, id like to show the full episode which is 10 mins give or take.
Thanks for the reply

ewu

The music may be a problem, but have you considered putting on a panel or an artist alley table (that is unfortunately sold out)
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

Meko kemeko

Quote from: ewu on February 04, 2012, 05:57:48 PM
The music may be a problem, but have you considered putting on a panel or an artist alley table (that is unfortunately sold out)

awwww looks like i have to make my own music. :( but I planned on buying a AA table, but lets just say i wouldn't be ready when the time comes. maybe next year.