Hotel FAQ (Updated 3/2/12)

Started by M, February 06, 2012, 07:43:05 PM

DangerHeart

Quote from: kookiekween99 on May 09, 2012, 10:07:00 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to say that my waiting list request went through a few days ago! Now, instead of being split between the Marriott and the Hilton, all five of my rooms are at the Hilton, making our lives a billion times easier! Woo!

Quote from: MPLe on May 06, 2012, 09:19:40 PM
Quote from: kookiekween99 on May 06, 2012, 08:21:05 PMWhen should I call the hotel and ask about adjoining rooms? I know if we just show up and say something, we're less likely to get it...
Yes, call them. There are notes that appear on your file when you register through the hotel website, but this is easily missed. It also doesn't hurt to ever confirm this.
I was asking when the hotels would have my information so I could make my request. I don't want to call and have them be horribly confused because CMR hasn't turned over my information yet. ^^;

Related question, is it possible to request adjoining rooms under two different names? Would we both need to call and request it? We're also checking in the day after our friends so that could make things much different....

M

Quote from: DangerHeart on May 03, 2013, 02:56:21 PMRelated question, is it possible to request adjoining rooms under two different names? Would we both need to call and request it? We're also checking in the day after our friends so that could make things much different....
I think the chances of getting an adjoining room, when you are checking a day later might be difficult (unless they are checking in Wednesday and you're checking in Thursday, I suppose), but I would call the hotel that you are staying at after May 17th and ask them.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!