Adding a fellow artist seller after acceptance to artist alley?

Started by princeofrose, February 14, 2012, 09:10:12 PM

princeofrose

I was wondering if it is possible to add another seller underneath your name after one has been accepted?
I was also wondering how this worked since there is no "Share table" option in the fanime application.
Also if one was to add another seller underneath your name after one has been accepted to the artist alley-would the fanime staff have to look over your application again and would their be a chance of them dropping you?

Also-there are only two seats in fanime artist alley right? What if one person is selling by themselves and the other person they are sharing the table with has "two" artists (So basically one sketches/colors etc) They work together basically to create items-if they BOTH get sellers permits would they be able to both sell items even though that means there is technically three artists at the table? (Basically the artist that sit together will "switch off" when they sell stuff pretty much.
Is that possible?

That is all the questions I have for now I will have more later on I think.

MidnightPrincess94

if i was you my best bet, to get a quicker answer to ur questions would be to email fanime directly. That way you'll get a quicker response,and ask more questions that come to mind.  :) But those are good questions to ask.

princeofrose

MidnightPrincess94

yup! good luck to ya for your first time! hopefully all your questions will be answered.  :D

MidnightPrincess94

your welcome. hey if whenever you get your table assigned, let me kno. i'd like to check out ur work   :D

princeofrose

Okay dokay!  Lol

Also-you get tables assigned way later right?
I heard table assignments don't come in till like early may or something like that :O

MidnightPrincess94

ya. now i can't matter-of-factly say it'll be around may or sumthn like tht, but i do kno many people are waiting still to get assigned tables. ouo

princeofrose

Really? Holy poopsicles I thought I was literally almost the last person to get added @___@;;;;

MidnightPrincess94