SuperWhoLock (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock) Gathering 2012 ~UPDATE 4/21~

Started by InsanityRelapse, February 16, 2012, 06:08:36 PM

InsanityRelapse

This is my first time hosting a gathering so please be nice. My friend lovelessneko will be assisting me with the gathering. If you have any questions please post and I or my friend will answer to the best of out ability. Also, I hope everyone is ok with the photography line up.

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day: Sunday
Time: 11:30am
MP/L: FiF MS (flower bed Mariott side)

Characters:

otakuapprentice - Headless Monk (maybe)
thatonepuppetpal and friend- Sherlock and John Watson
InsanityRelapse - Castiel
himechan17 - Dalek
Duo Monkey -Ten/Jack Harkness/End of Time Master
pupumoi and friend - Moriarty and Fem!Sherlock
mirzers - Fem!Moriarty
Tsubasakissu - (Levi!)Castiel
savingsammy - Sherlock/Jack Harkness/Ten/Eleven
DorianHolmes and bf - Sherlock and John Watson
GreyHarper - Fem!Moran/Watson/Fem!Dean
RaelynnMarie -Fem!John Watson (maybe)
Henry-5K337 - Big Bang Eleven
Wrenn - Sam Winchester
jennapeekaboo - Sam Winchester
Rukia-Hitachiin - Jo Harvelle

Photography:
Everyone
Supernatural
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Everyone again
OTPs
Requests

otakuapprentice

I WILL be there as a headless monk.....and I might also be tenth doctor hidden within said headless monk costume.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

captainvontapdat

I might go as an "Empty Child" from Doctor Who and my friend might be a TARDIS.

himechan17

I'm not sure which day I'll be wearing it yet, but I'm going to be dressed as a Dalek! :)

Duo Monkey

I can as End or Time Ten, Jack Harkness, or End of Time Master. Which one do you want? Heh heh.
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

pupumoi

I'll be going as James Moriarty and another friend of mine as Fem!Sherlock.

mirzers

I know I'll be Fem!Moriarty one of the days (either Saturday or Sunday, I haven't decided).
Any thoughts on when the gathering is going to be?

@pupumoi It's exciting to know that there will be other BBC Sherlock cosplay at Fanime. I look forward to seeing it!

pupumoi

Quote from: mirzers on March 29, 2012, 09:32:45 PM
I know I'll be Fem!Moriarty one of the days (either Saturday or Sunday, I haven't decided).
Any thoughts on when the gathering is going to be?

Which Moriarty will you be doing? I'm planning on doing Tourist on Saturday (complete with Royal Ensemble!), Westwood on Sunday, and Richard Brooks on Monday. (Love your avatar by the way. Still waiting for my hat to come in...)

mirzers

QuoteWhich Moriarty will you be doing? I'm planning on doing Tourist on Saturday (complete with Royal Ensemble!), Westwood on Sunday, and Richard Brooks on Monday. (Love your avatar by the way. Still waiting for my hat to come in...)

Tourist version for me! That would be fantastic if we both wore Tourist!Moriarty on Saturday haha
Thank you. It didn't take long at all for mine to come in, so it will probably be here soon.
Damn. You are basically going to be him the entire con. That's awesome. I'll have to find you each day so I can get photos.

Duo Monkey

So of the three, Jack, Ten, and the Master which would you guys want to see?
My service dog is the big white fluffy one. Please help us help children by sharing photos of him so we can go to more children's hospitals!

Tsubasakissu

savingsammy

I will be coming as Sherlock, Jack Harkness, Ten, or Eleven(haven't decided yet), the first two days, and (unrelated) Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead), the last day  ;D

Tsubasakissu

Quote from: savingsammy on April 04, 2012, 03:08:44 PM
I will be coming as Sherlock, Jack Harkness, Ten, or Eleven(haven't decided yet), the first two days, and (unrelated) Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead), the last day  ;D
Ffffff Daryl <3

Duo Monkey

Sammy, Lemme know who you decide. I'll do whomever opposite of you. Jack, Ten, or Master.

DorianHolmes

My boyfriend and I will be attending as Sherlock and John.

Depending on the time set for the gathering we will try to attend.

Has any suggestion been made as to the day of the gathering?

pupumoi

Quote from: DorianHolmes on April 07, 2012, 04:13:07 PM

I might suggest Saturday since that usually the high traffic days. (Yay! I'll be Moriarty so might wanna catch you to take some pics.)

DorianHolmes

Quote from: pupumoi on April 07, 2012, 06:31:08 PM
Quote from: DorianHolmes on April 07, 2012, 04:13:07 PM

I might suggest Saturday since that usually the high traffic days. (Yay! I'll be Moriarty so might wanna catch you to take some pics.)

Ah very good, Saturday I do have another gathering to attend but if you like we can exchange some form of contact information, DA/AIM or such. In case we cannot attend the gathering, I'm 99.99% I'll be in Sherlock at the swap meet on Thursday.

plantashes

are non-superwholock cosplayers permitted to get in on the fun? i have a buddy cosplaying castiel and i'd like to look upon that angel of the lord.

captainvontapdat

Wait, my friend and I might go as geothebio's doodles of Sherlock and John instead of the Empty Child and the TARDIS. Also, I attempted to make a small Sherlock gathering on Facebook but it appears that it is not as getting as much publicity as I hoped for. Is it okay if I can piggyback the Sherlock gathering with this gathering? I can change the event into a SuperWhoLock gathering if you'd like.

http://www.facebook.com/events/430111140339346/