Looking for people to hang out with this year

Started by PinkFuzzums, March 05, 2012, 12:58:37 PM

Imagine

Well, on Thursday I ended up being in the pre-reg line 'till 11 pm, and yesterday I was watching stuff 'till late. Same will go for next couple of days, too, so it looks like meeting from my end won't be happening... perhaps next year!
Fanime 2012 FMV Contest, Experimental Category:
3rd Place Judge's Award
2nd Place Audience Award.

kane64

Quote from: llaaannniiii on May 26, 2012, 03:16:21 AM
Hii! Are we meeting sat?
Yes we are. Same place and time from Friday. Karaoke room, 10pm.
"I'm addicted to Star Trek
"I'm a Klingon speaking federation freak
"I find I'm more inclined
"To spend the bulk of my time
"On the starship Enterprise
"Than talking to girls I meet"
-Deaf Pedestrians

dangs

Quote from: malnut on May 26, 2012, 03:46:43 AM
Was that you guys waiting outside the door around 1050ish. One guy was cosplaying something in red ?

Yea, that was probably me lol I was cosplaying in red. I couldn't make it on Saturday at 10:00 p.m. because I went home to get a few things and stayed home to sleep :/
My youtube channel

Cosplay for fanime 2013
Angel Beats! -Otonashi Yuzuru
Vocaloid -Akaito
Gintama! -Shinpachi
K-project -Totsuka Tatara

kane64

I'm guessing that there are no more meet ups since the con is almost over. A shame that I didn't get to meet all of you. :(
-Deaf Pedestrians

echoshadow

I just like to give everyone that showed up a big Thanks and high 5. I'm glad to have meet you guys even if it was just for a few hours, it felt like we known each other for ages.

For those that did/could not make it, let's try again next year.

Hopefully next time we won't have problems on day 0 and the schedule could come out earlier. That should give us more time to actually plan a proper meet up.

Till next time. See you at Fanime 2013.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

kane64

Quote from: echoshadow on May 29, 2012, 01:19:23 AM
I just like to give everyone that showed up a big Thanks and high 5. I'm glad to have meet you guys even if it was just for a few hours, it felt like we known each other for ages.

Hopefully next time we won't have problems on day 0 and the schedule could come out earlier. That should give us more time to actually plan a proper meet up.

Indeed. I know in the next few months I will probably be setting up a new meet up thread. So remember to look for it so we can meet up again at Fanime 2013.
-Deaf Pedestrians

llaaannniiii

It would be nice to have random meet ups if possible but i think some of us live a bit far away.

Quote from: kane64 on May 29, 2012, 01:26:57 AM
Quote from: echoshadow on May 29, 2012, 01:19:23 AM

Indeed. I know in the next few months I will probably be setting up a new meet up thread. So remember to look for it so we can meet up again at Fanime 2013.

For sures!  Definitely be on the lookout :) I didn't get to meet majority of you guys :(

princesskitty18

im glad that i was able to meet a bunch of u on friday
but any of the other days, it realize that it was a bit crazy

hope that everyones fanime was awesome!! :)
Fanime attendee since 2006
2012 Black & White Ball volunteer
2013-now Black & White Ball Staff

Follow us on Facebook page and Twitter!
- https://www.facebook.com/FanimeConBWBall/
- https://twitter.com/FanimeConBWBall/

Haunterluvcookies

kind hope this happens next year as well Hoping that I won't be stuck getting my badge all day on thursday so I can attend. i missed the first meet up and was not happy! I want more people next year... and mabye some new ideas for things to do on Thursday and Friday other than dinner...
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

kane64

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on June 07, 2012, 05:56:18 PM
kind hope this happens next year as well Hoping that I won't be stuck getting my badge all day on thursday so I can attend. i missed the first meet up and was not happy! I want more people next year... and mabye some new ideas for things to do on Thursday and Friday other than dinner...
Don't worry. We will do it again. I will make sure of it. I will be making a new thread soon for a new meet up for next year and when I do I will post a link to it on here and send everyone who was planning to go to this last one a message to sign up for it. :)
-Deaf Pedestrians

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: kane64 on June 07, 2012, 07:18:01 PM
Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on June 07, 2012, 05:56:18 PM
Don't worry. We will do it again. I will make sure of it. I will be making a new thread soon for a new meet up for next year and when I do I will post a link to it on here and send everyone who was planning to go to this last one a message to sign up for it. :)

YAYA your awesome!!! I can't wait we should definenly come up with more things to do then just dinner. I am so getting in line early for badge pick up so I can be out early.
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

kane64

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on June 07, 2012, 07:32:16 PM
YAYA your awesome!!! I can't wait we should definenly come up with more things to do then just dinner. I am so getting in line early for badge pick up so I can be out early.
I do what I can.
I think that this time we can come up with a better location and time for next year too. Dinner is a nice idea, but I know not everyone wanted to do that. I say we do more of something like a formal meet and just talk to each other and then decide if we want to drinks, food or whatever else.
And I hope that next year I wont have to be babying a friend and driving her all over the south bay just because she decided at the last minute to dress up and ship it all to my place. LoL
-Deaf Pedestrians

Maskenlav

it was actually a total bummer this year for meeting you guys. I was being dragged left and right by my roomies cause she had to get this or see that, he had to find me to get change for AA and blah blah sorry guys :C I go to fanime every year so next year FOR SURE I'll be there! No roomies or girlys are gonna stop this guy ;D
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

Haunterluvcookies

Yay! We will all meet up next year!!! I hoping to have no problems... on day 0
Cosplay line up 2014:
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

kane64

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on June 08, 2012, 02:10:00 AM
Yay! We will all meet up next year!!! I hoping to have no problems... on day 0
Me too. And I hope my friends figure out what they want to do too so I am not stuck with them the whole time.
-Deaf Pedestrians

kane64