what's the last day to pre-reg this year?

Started by Melly, March 09, 2012, 05:55:51 PM

Melly

i ask early because i'm trying to get the time off for my job XD.. since we're not really suppose to have holiday's off /i work at a grocery store and holidays are the busiest x_x;/

i tried looking on the website and didn't see anything, so i figured i'd try the forums C:

chibimonster

According to the FAQ ( http://www.fanime.com/registration/faq/ ), the last day to pre register is March 31. Early registration, which is also online, runs until the middle of May. 

Melly

.. i wonder how i didn't see that. thank you <3

KyraEnsui

Quote from: Melly on March 09, 2012, 05:55:51 PM
i ask early because i'm trying to get the time off for my job XD.. since we're not really suppose to have holiday's off /i work at a grocery store and holidays are the busiest x_x;/

i tried looking on the website and didn't see anything, so i figured i'd try the forums C:

I work in a grocery store too and I usually asked my days in months advance. Yeah, it gets busy during the holidays. ^^

Eurobeat King

I pre-reg. but haven't paid yet.  I will get paid this week and submit the payment by Wednesday night via PayPal.  Will that be ok and I will still be pre-reg.?
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

Haunterluvcookies

Quote from: Eurobeat King on April 30, 2012, 10:06:20 AM
I pre-reg. but haven't paid yet.  I will get paid this week and submit the payment by Wednesday night via PayPal.  Will that be ok and I will still be pre-reg.?

According to the fanime website the last day to pre-reg is May 11 at 11:59pm. You have plenty of time... ;D
Cosplay line up 2014:
Poland or hungary- Hetalia
Ace- Alice in the Country of Hearts
Signless- Homestuck
Ellie- The Last of Us
Sinbad- Magi

Kyra_Maverick

Quote from: Haunterluvcookies on April 30, 2012, 11:39:54 AM
Quote from: Eurobeat King on April 30, 2012, 10:06:20 AM

According to the fanime website the last day to pre-reg is May 11 at 11:59pm. You have plenty of time... ;D
That's early-reg. Basically the same minus the laminated badge. 

It doesn't matter when you create the account, it's when you pay that matters. So you won't be pre-reg, but rather early-reg before mid May.

Eurobeat King

Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on April 30, 2012, 03:00:18 PMIt doesn't matter when you create the account, it's when you pay that matters. So you won't be pre-reg, but rather early-reg before mid May.

Thanks for clearing that up.  I definitely will submit the payment this week.  

Reading the FAQ's, it said that for EARLY Registration I can pick up my badge starting on Friday morning.  So I can't wait in-line with everyone else on Thursday (May 24th) to get in-line for pre-reg.? 
"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."

kookiekween99

Quote from: Eurobeat King on May 01, 2012, 09:51:07 AM
Quote from: Kyra_Maverick on April 30, 2012, 03:00:18 PMIt doesn't matter when you create the account, it's when you pay that matters. So you won't be pre-reg, but rather early-reg before mid May.

Thanks for clearing that up.  I definitely will submit the payment this week.  

Reading the FAQ's, it said that for EARLY Registration I can pick up my badge starting on Friday morning.  So I can't wait in-line with everyone else on Thursday (May 24th) to get in-line for pre-reg.? 

In this thread, a staff member confirmed that the FAQ was outdated and Early Reg can be picked up on Thursday.
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

M

FAQ has been updated and now mentions that Early pickup is also on Thursday. I thought we changed that a while ago. :(
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!