Zero Punctuation 2012 aka Zero Punctuation =p

Started by the otaku god, April 02, 2012, 10:01:18 PM

the otaku god

well its a new year everyone with that said what eps would u liked screened. last year we tried something new in where we just randomized all the eps for 2 hours and as I might have thought it was a good idea it seemed to turn in to bad one. was I wrong? let me know if everyone liked it being random or calling out what eps u liked we can do it like that every year but if u want a programmed show we can do that too. but most of all let us know what eps we liked and would liked screened. on a side note we are probly going to go to 3 hrs with this program as well.
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

Admiral Donuts

I'd recommend scheduling extra time for tech problems, maybe 10% or so.

Kyra_Maverick

I liked having it random, with only a few requests. It usually seems to be the same person requesting over and over again.

Avairrianna

I think there are certain ones that are better than others but on random is good too. Regardless everyone will yell anyways
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe