Anime Hell in 2013

Started by raltga, April 07, 2012, 02:11:00 PM

raltga

Any chance of this event returning for 2013?

It was one of my favorite video related events at fanime and it not being there last year was  :(

If at all possible bring back Anime Hell! :)

the otaku god

that would be a question for live programming or guest
is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? is it like the hand of god hovering above? at least it is true that man has no control, even over his own destiny.

HunterZero

Midnight madness is a good alternative to Anime Hell, and we've got a lot of fun stuff planned for this year
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

SEN-5241

ANIME HELL IS THE AWESOMEST THING MY BRAIN HAS EVER TRIED TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was quite popular too, it should definitely return.

gavv

Anime Hell is returning to Fanime Con 2013.

I will not be there as a guest to host Anime Hell.  However, I've produced an Anime Hell show that will be brought to Fanime 2013, and hosted by fan parody producer Eric Miller.  I will say that it is suitably epic and up to my high standards, lined with the finest corinthian leather.  Your brains will want to leak out of your skull just so it doesn't have to wait for your eyes to transmit the visual awesomeness.

gavv
Ryan Gavigan