Main Menu

Receipt

Started by AuroraDreamer, April 16, 2012, 04:01:26 PM

AuroraDreamer

I bought my ticket at the convention last year for this year. Do I need my receipt or can I just use a photo id?

Barnes

From my experience, you will eventually be able to print out a confirmation. You take that and your id in order to pick up your badge, if I remember correctly. Hope that helps.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Gigantor

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on April 16, 2012, 04:01:26 PM
I bought my ticket at the convention last year for this year. Do I need my receipt or can I just use a photo id?

They should send out confirmations sooner or later to everyone via e-mail and you just need that along with your ID to pick up. That's been the experience as long as I can remember anyways. I do think they mentioned at some point they didn't have all of the at-con registrations done but I could be wrong.

SOawesomeness

I don't know that we e-mail people when the pre-reg from last year comes up in the database, though. I'd just recommend to wait to see the announcement on the website.

But if you're 100% sure that you've registered at last year's convention, all you need is to do is arrive during our hours and just show your valid government issued photo ID. (:
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Maskenlav

look for your Paypal and fanime confirmation emails. The fanime one should have dashes on it and your username. Yeah bring I.D. and those two (Paypal isn't required but I'd bring it incase some mishap happens)
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

yoshi4sushi

i order my badges from pre-regestration. the email said to just bring
my id to pick up the badges. i bought one for me n my brother.

SpiritOfKairi

Quote from: yoshi4sushi on April 23, 2012, 01:05:08 AM
Did you do group registration?  In that case yes, you only need to present your ID.  If you did 2 single registrations though, he will need to bring a photo government ID as well.

yoshi4sushi

yes, i did a group registration. they're only gonna ask for my id only. thank you for the answer kairi.

Quote from: SpiritOfKairi on April 23, 2012, 10:23:35 PM
Quote from: yoshi4sushi on April 23, 2012, 01:05:08 AM
Did you do group registration?  In that case yes, you only need to present your ID.  If you did 2 single registrations though, he will need to bring a photo government ID as well.