MANIME 2: Judgement Day

Started by Bananarama, May 01, 2012, 02:24:08 AM

Bananarama

Gentlemen, 2012 is upon us, and I'm afraid the end is near...THE END OF ALL THINGS MOE AND THE BEGINNING OF ALL THINGS MANLY! No apocalypse is gonna stop us this year as MANIME is back and more RUGGED THAN EVER with MORE EXPLOSIONS MORE MUSCLES and MORE MAYHEM than ever before!* FWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Yes, we are back for another year of gut-rippin' action as we're havin' another celebration of MANLY MEN in ANIME! You can expect more rugged beard-swaying action as well as:

-Manly anime of the past year
-More manly anime we would like to see
-Wheel of Man

and much more...

So come join us this year for another round of MANIME! A celebration of MAN in ANIME!

MANIME! 16+
Friday, May 25
3PM - 4PM
Panels 3

*Warning: Exposure to MANIME may cause one or all of the following: adrenaline rushes, a sudden urge to wrestle bears, a sudden urge to wrestle hippos, mopery, impregnation (both genders), hair growth (all kinds), layin' the smackdown on all the peoples, german suplexing homing missiles inside the grand canyon, and upset stomach.

Admiral Donuts

What's this "Wheel of Man?" I assume you take a spin and it lands on something manly like Steak, Fist, Power, Horse, Horsepower, Fistpower, Powerfist, Horsesteak, Guitar Riff, Fully-automatic weapons, muscle cars, muscle fist, muscle riff, Horseguitar, or sombreo?

virilevocalist

YES! MANIME CONTINUES! You guys ran a hilarious panel last year. Looking forward to it.
Previous FanimeCons attended:
'01, '02, '03, '04, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, '17, '18, '19, ('20, I guess)

Freeden

Yes, the only panel at Fanime I need! This was awesome last year. Looking forward to it again.