schedule

Started by freewayangel092, May 05, 2012, 11:06:04 PM

Tsu

Quote from: echoshadow on May 20, 2012, 04:18:27 AM
Smart phone are only as good as the battery life.
A simple piece of paper is better.

True, but both can't hurt. I remember a year where the con ran out of paper schedules for a while, but that doesn't stop people from walking away from a dark viewing room and leaving theirs behind accidentially. I think most people are more careful with their phones, so both will be great.
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

cutiebunny

MPLe mentioned that we'd have an update on the schedule thing within the next 48 hours.

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17176.0.html

'Course that was posted yesterday, so now you're looking at something within the next 24 hours.

M

Locking this as I'll make updates in that thread.
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

airanimechiic

Does anyone know when the Fanime schedule will be out?
Me!
Videos <3
Blog <3
Dance <3
Twitter: @resachiic
Instagram: @resachiic

Cosplays 2019: Luna(SailorMoon), Mimikyu

echoshadow

It's going to be the day of the con as far as it seems.
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

cirnomodo

That may not be a good thing. Last year I commuted every day and the schedule was available ahead of time that I can plan things out.

cutiebunny

If you haven't noticed, on the main page, the pocket schedule is out.  That should give you an idea as to what is occurring.

(sigh)I was really hoping that the debacle of last year's autograph session would be avoided by spreading out the autograph sessions across all four days instead of jamming them into two.  I realize that the GoHs have their own schedule of doing things, but it would have been nice to have had an autograph session or two on Friday and/or Monday.

amandald98

I personally loved the paper schedules in every bag with the program guide! It really helped when my printer was down, and saved me from having to scrawl out events on a piece of paper. Just an idea, but maybe next year you can add a small blank template for the con-goers to write in their own schedule?
I like trains.

InsaneDavid

Quote from: amandald98 on May 28, 2012, 07:30:48 PMJust an idea, but maybe next year you can add a small blank template for the con-goers to write in their own schedule?

I actually used the inside cover specifically for this.  Also I scribbled down the outgoing times for lightrail between the convention center and Diridon Station during its last few trips.  I think parking over at the Diridon CalTrain lot is something like $3 a day so we were planning that as a backup if our preferred lots were full which ended up not being an issue.  Being able to write on the pocket guide is one of the main reasons it was so handy, you could plot out a day's events easily.
I'm ALWAYS active on the forums!

Retro Cosplay, Easy As XYZ