2012 FMV Contest - Official Schedule

Started by Marin Jei El, May 09, 2012, 10:44:33 PM

Marin Jei El

Hi everyone,
By popular demand, we are posting the completed FMV Contest event schedule as a new post so it's easier to find. Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Cheers!

FMV Contest Showing:

When:
Friday- 1:30pm-3:30pm; Seating starts at 1pm
Saturday- 1:30pm-3:30pm; Seating starts at 1pm

Where:
Video Room 1 and 2 (aka INDUSTRY ROOM and FILM ROOM)

FMV Contest Award Show:
When:
Sunday 2pm-3pm

Where:

Stage Zero

FMV Panel/ Editor Meet and Greet:

When:
Sunday 12pm-1pm

Where:

Video Room Main
Fanime Music Video Contest Dept. Head
Any Questions or Comments send to:
[email protected]

Tsu

Out of curiosity, what will the format for the meet & greet be? Chat and mingle? Q&A? Just curious. :) (Is there any chance of the meet and greet being added to the video programming or panel info on the main site? Informing people early is important, I think.)
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Second 2016-17
Fanimecon Music Video Contest Department Head 2014-15, 2018-2019

Marin Jei El

It will be more of a chat and mingle. We could potentially set up a Q&A if there was enough interest in it. We passed the info onto marketing, for program guides and such. I'll look into what it will take to at least get it on the main page.
[email protected]

Freeden

I guess I am also curious about the meet and greet. Is this something that is just for the AMV creators? Or is this something that is open to all Fanime guests? I guess I am more curious as to what the meet and greet is. You did mention that is is more to just chat and mingle, but between just the creators or between the creators and the rest of Fanime?

Marin Jei El

The meet and greet is open to all at Fanime to come meet the Editors and the FMV crew.
[email protected]

persiandragon

Do editors have to line up or do we just show up at 1 and walk in?

Marin Jei El

As long as the rooms are ready, edtiors can check in with myself or Tiffany, the Dept 2nd, and go right in.
[email protected]

Marin Jei El

We have confirmation that the Award Show has been moved to 5pm Sunday at Stage Zero. Pass the word! Thanks.
[email protected]