Is there a map of the convention center.

Started by pinkirlia, May 11, 2012, 05:26:51 PM

pinkirlia

I'm still kinda new to this con and I do not know my way around. I'd like a map of what's where cuz I want to attend cosplay gatherings at the riser stage and the Marriot side of the convention entrance so I need to know where that is.

M

Quote from: pinkirlia on May 11, 2012, 05:26:51 PMI'm still kinda new to this con and I do not know my way around. I'd like a map of what's where cuz I want to attend cosplay gatherings at the riser stage and the Marriot side of the convention entrance so I need to know where that is.
I will see if I can get you a map. Keep in mind that although it will give you a general idea of the SJCC/Hilton/Marriott layout, there are tons of things that won't make sense until we release the schedule (we have top men working on that!).
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

M

pinkirlia

Quote from: MPLe on May 11, 2012, 09:28:31 PM
Here's the map! http://www.fanime.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2012-FanimeCon-Map.pdf (PDF file about 1.2MB)

Thanks. That is somewhat helpful but it didn't answer my two questions. Do you know where tthe Riser stage is?

M

Quote from: pinkirlia on May 13, 2012, 07:29:44 AMThanks. That is somewhat helpful but it didn't answer my two questions. Do you know where tthe Riser stage is?
Oh sorry. "Riser Stage" isn't listed on the map, but it's where "Cosplay Gatherings" is listed (street level, under Registration).

Marriott side of the convention is (looking at the map) on the left side - there are two stories.

pinkirlia

Quote from: MPLe on May 13, 2012, 12:10:10 PM
Quote from: pinkirlia on May 13, 2012, 07:29:44 AMThanks. That is somewhat helpful but it didn't answer my two questions. Do you know where tthe Riser stage is?
Oh sorry. "Riser Stage" isn't listed on the map, but it's where "Cosplay Gatherings" is listed (street level, under Registration).

Marriott side of the convention is (looking at the map) on the left side - there are two stories.

Thank you so much. You've been a great help.

But I don't see an entrance on the Marriot side. That's confusing.

SweetNiar

Quote from: pinkirlia on May 16, 2012, 04:22:21 PM

yeah it doesnt exactly label that its an entrance, but on the map...there is one right in the upper corner of the marriott.  Up near where it says Stage Zero.....its easy to spot when your outside where most of the gatherings are.

pinkirlia

Quote from: SweetNiar on May 16, 2012, 04:43:02 PM
Quote from: pinkirlia on May 16, 2012, 04:22:21 PM

yeah it doesnt exactly label that its an entrance, but on the map...there is one right in the upper corner of the marriott.  Up near where it says Stage Zero.....its easy to spot when your outside where most of the gatherings are.

I think I understand. I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled when I get there.