Toonami

Started by Tabbychan, May 16, 2012, 02:42:01 PM

Tabbychan

Just in case no one has posted this yet. ;D Welcome back our little slice of Anime on television XD

More info:
http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2012/05/toonami-is-backbitches.html

Triage

I'm stoked that they brought it back I really am. It's thanks to Toonami that got into anime :D but I really don't think they should of brought Deadman Wonderland to their line up, it's a fantastic series and it's one of those series that needs to be watched unedited to get the full experience. Let's hope it doesn't get ruined and make people look down on the series.
Evangelion is like a threesome in the dark. Half the time you have no idea what's going on, but you love every second of it.

Fanime Game Room Staff 2011-2012

Maskenlav

Nick brought back their 90s shows also if you guys hadn't know/dont have the Teen Nick program. It'll bring a tear to your eyes but it just doesnt have that same feeling as watching new episodes when you were little in the 90s. (they just show random re-runs of them)
"I'll do it! I'll marry you!"

JohnnyAR

Unfortunately I'm still on basic cable...

Bushido

Even though more anime is now being shown online as opposed to TV, I hope Toonami can succeed cause I love how Toonami's presentation. And it's a nice change of pace from the garbage shown on adultswim.
TK-3942
Golden Gate Garrison
501st Legion

ANH - Stormtrooper

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Bushido on June 06, 2012, 05:38:26 PM
Even though more anime is now being shown online as opposed to TV, I hope Toonami can succeed cause I love how Toonami's presentation. And it's a nice change of pace from the garbage shown on adultswim.

What kind of garbage? I know that they don't show superjail anymore.

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 07, 2012, 02:14:31 PM

You saying Superjail was bad?
Most of Adult Swim content is pretty damn good.
Maybe not up to your tastes, but for those who enjoy that kind of comedy, they are simply gold.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

ket

Superjail is pretty gold.
Seeing Superjail cosplays at Fanime is just magical to me.

G.I.R

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 07, 2012, 03:11:01 PM

Maybe not up to your tastes, but for those who enjoy that kind of comedy, they are simply gold.
Super Jail is kind of meh.   If it's on, i might watch it, but i certainly isn't as great as "Tom goes to the Mayor".   ::)

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: G.I.R on June 10, 2012, 12:08:49 PM

Super Jail is kind of meh.   If it's on, i might watch it, but i certainly isn't as great as "Tom goes to the Mayor".   ::)

Well Tom goes to the Mayer is the second coming, so that is a given.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JohnnyAR

Sorry, I didn't mean to say Superjail was bad, just pointing out that its not on there anymore. Man I need to choose my words more carefully.