Music Fest

Started by WuvMilo, May 22, 2012, 08:53:59 PM

WuvMilo

Will there be a Music Fest this year? Sorry I'm new to Fanime so I'm not sure what will be held and such. If so, then do you know who'll be performing at Music Fest? >: I wish I could have seen FLOW ; A;

eralston

Evan Ralston

Assistant Director of Guest Relations

WuvMilo

Ecchi ja Nai

Amusing performances by Aizawa and Chiba aside, I wonder how many nagative comments tonight's MusicFest is going to draw.

Mango Bunny

Quote from: Ecchi ja Nai on May 26, 2012, 08:58:39 PM
Amusing performances by Aizawa and Chiba aside, I wonder how many nagative comments tonight's MusicFest is going to draw.

The same amount it usually does? Whenever Someone is happy, someone else isn't.

I was bothered how some people didn't even clap for the performers! They came a long way. Anyhow, I had fun

M

Quote from: Mango Bunny on May 26, 2012, 11:10:39 PM
Quote from: Ecchi ja Nai on May 26, 2012, 08:58:39 PM

The same amount it usually does? Whenever Someone is happy, someone else isn't.

I was bothered how some people didn't even clap for the performers! They came a long way. Anyhow, I had fun
To mostly quote Futurama's Fry, "Don't you worry about what people think about MusicFest, let me worry about blank."
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

forbidden86

I enjoyed chiba's performance more than I should of :) pikachu ftw and Mai was great I wish she had more songs. I really liked how things were chill with chiba's panel too. Yoshiki's wasn't nearly as chill the year before. Next year they should try to make music fest an all Saturday thing :p

furufeisu

I'm an avid fan of Chiba and Sendai Kamotsu. Most his "older brothers" band Nightmare... but even I can say It was the weirdest concert I have ever been to in my life, but I too had more fun than I should have haha.

Angelx624

I really enjoyed Music Fest this year. ^^ Mai was so cute, and Chiba was downright amazing. XDDD
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Mango Bunny

Quote from: forbidden86 on May 29, 2012, 07:15:45 AM
Yoshiki's wasn't nearly as chill the year before.

It was so stressful, but so AMAZING. I still think about that day. Often. /fangirl

I'm sad I didn't go to Chiba's panel!

forbidden86

Quote from: Mango Bunny on May 30, 2012, 12:46:54 AM
Quote from: forbidden86 on May 29, 2012, 07:15:45 AM
Yoshiki's wasn't nearly as chill the year before.

It was so stressful, but so AMAZING. I still think about that day. Often. /fangirl

I'm sad I didn't go to Chiba's panel!

It was a freaking scream lol Chiba is hilarious and will answer anything BEWARE ANYTHING! We were frequently reminded this is not an 18+ panel

Rosebud8008

I had no idea they had a music fest! That makes me more hyped up for Fanimecon :)