First Fanimecon Event/experience Help D:

Started by anthonyx27, May 24, 2012, 10:56:00 PM

anthonyx27

This will be my first time ever going to an anime convention. I have a few questions regarding the event. Thanks in advance!!!

1. Do I really need to get a registration badge if I just want to walk around inside?
2. I maybe only interested in the dealers hall since I want to shop/browse for items would I need to register and get the badge in order to do so?
3.What are the pros/cons of getting a badge and not getting a badge(registering)

chifunii

1. There are a few places (Dealer's Hall, Artists' Alley, Guest of Honor things, panels) that require a badge, but if you're just wandering through the concourse (for cosplay gatherings and such and such) then you won't need one.
2. Yes :)
3. Not getting a badge...you won't have access to a lot of things. Get a badge...and the world is at your fingertips (more or less, if the world is contained within one building).

:D
FanimeCon attendee: 2008-

M

Quote from: chifunii on May 24, 2012, 11:42:56 PM
3. Not getting a badge...you won't have access to a lot of things. Get a badge...and the world is at your fingertips (more or less, if the world is contained within one building).

:D
*ahem* In this case, the "world" also refers to the numerous programming that other hotels. I know that you're (anthonyx27) is only interested in the Dealers, but there is so many things to do at FanimeCon! =)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!