Midnight Madness 2012 - Feedback thread

Started by HunterZero, June 01, 2012, 04:35:52 PM

HunterZero

I'm the guy who ran Midnight Madness on Friday evening. I'm interested in any feedback people have. So far, I've gathered this much:

"Freeman's Mind" was a hit
"Robotech - How drugs won the war" was NOT a hit

Anything you'd like to see for next year?
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Kyra_Maverick

I enjoyed most of what was played, just not the huge blocks they were played in.

Take Freeman's Mind as an example. I enjoyed it, but was not willing to sit through 10 episodes at once. If you had played, say 2 episodes back to back, then cut away to another short for a while, then back to Freeman's Mind, my interest would have kept me in the room longer.

For those that didn't enjoy what was playing, like the Robotech thing, they either had to sit for an hour + and deal with it, or leave. Part of what makes Midnight Madness fun for me is the constant new exposure.

HunterZero

You make a good point. My main thought behind having things in blocks was that if there is a story line, having it broken by something else can cause its own issues.

Still, I'll think about that for next year.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki