Cartoon Section in FMV Contest?

Started by Gintoki23, August 21, 2012, 10:38:53 PM

Gintoki23

As you can tell by my icon, I like Danny Phantom. Its a cartoon, made 100% in America. I love to edit Danny Phantom once in a while and for some odd reason I come out with better results then actually editing anime. But its a huge let down how I can't really enter it into an AMV contest since its an Anime Convention that only allows Japanese animations. Will you guys be letting Cartoons enter this year or let them have their own category? The only major thing I'm concerned with is that there might be one cartoon that gets entered a bunch and I'm pretty sure everyone here knows it. xD Please respond quickly~
When people see their breath...
Most People:"Its cold!"
Me:"THERE ARE GHOSTS AMONG US!"

Marin Jei El

My apologies for the extreme delay in response to this. It wasn't brought to my attention until recently.

While I would like take any and all submissions, we would like to maintain the submissions "closer" to anime and/or anime inspired media. However if you feel particularly passionate about your entry, please feel free to send it in. We try to be flexible and thus have been treated to a couple great entries that weren't entirely based on anime.

P.S. Everyone loves a good Danny Phantom. ;)
Fanime Music Video Contest Dept. Head
Any Questions or Comments send to:
[email protected]